Micah Johnson According to press accounts, Micah Johnson is a former army reservist who was a carpentry and masonry specialist which has nothing at all to do with tactical weapons training and usage. It’s clear that he acquired those skills somewhere and according to the Chicago Tribune, he acquired those skills from an outfit known as the Academy of Combative Warrior Arts. It wasn’t clear how long he attended there or how extensive... Read More
Contact me at:
"If we remain poor and dependent, the riches of other men will not avail us. If we are ignorant, the intelligence of other men will do but little for us. If we are foolish, the wisdom of other men will not guide us. If we are wasteful of time and money, the economy of other men will only make our destitution the more disgraceful and hurtful. "
"If you form the habit of going by what you hear others say about someone, or going by what others think about someone, instead of searching that thing out for yourself and seeing for yourself, you will be walking west when you think you're going east, and you will be walking east when you think you're going west. This generation, especially of our people, has a burden, more so than any other time in history. The most important thing we can learn to do today is think for ourselves."
|cali on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
26th Feb 17
what was his role in the early civil rights movement??
|bobby on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
3rd Mar 15
how did he die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Thomas Cloud on A Thought: African-American banks and moving your money|
2nd Jan 15
The history of African American Owned Banks, I'm informed and believe that the first was Freeman's Savings and Trust, a…
|purchase instagram followers on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
22nd Oct 14
purchase instagram followers US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American Clarion…
|how to cancel google plus account on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
10th Oct 14
how to cancel google plus account US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The…
|google plus app development on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Sep 14
google plus app development Midnight in the food-stamp economy | The African American Clarion Call
|visit this page on The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency|
24th Sep 14
visit this page The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency | The African American Clarion Call
|enrabiado on On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker|
20th Sep 14
enrabiado On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker | The African American Clarion Call
|youtube downloader mp3 Online on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
14th Sep 14
youtube downloader mp3 Online Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The…
|HCG Diet on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
9th Sep 14
HCG Diet Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American…
|cna training academy clearwater reviews on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
21st Aug 14
cna training academy clearwater reviews Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama |…
|best free antivirus program on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
8th Jul 14
best free antivirus program Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The…
|Ben Carson for prez 2016 on Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect|
23rd May 14
[…] Doesn't mean they ain't racist. Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect | The African American…
|Greg L on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
14th Feb 14
I'm glad you enjoyed this!
|lyddia on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
7th Feb 14
can anyone put his life in timeline format for me? I would really appreciate it of someone would do this…
- 'Grenfell Changes Everything': Hundreds Of Homes Evacuated Over Safety Fears June 24, 2017Authorities have evacuated roughly 650 apartments in London high-rises, citing cladding similar to the materials used in Grenfell Tower, which went up in a deadly blaze earlier this month.
- Some U.S. States Relax Restrictions On Cladding Suspected In Grenfell Tower Fire June 24, 2017Changes to building codes in some U.S. jurisdictions may allow the use of siding similar to that of Grenfell Tower in London. A fire at the apartment building killed at least 79 people last week.
- Jailed Philippine Senator: 'I Won't Be Silenced Or Cowed' June 24, 2017Leila de Lima, 57, was jailed in February on President Rodrigo Duterte's orders, after she launched a Senate investigation into Duterte's bloody war on drugs. It's not the first time they've tangled.
- Meyers Chuck, AK, 99903 June 24, 2017Meyers Chuck is off the grid, with no roads or cars; just a sprinkling of houses on the water, and a post office that's the social hub of town.
- On Top Of Hong Kong's High Rises, Rooftop Gardens Take Root June 24, 2017In one of the most densely populated cities on Earth, a gardening cooperative is helping residents rediscover farming — in the sky.
- A Serbian Farmer Wants To Protect The Balkan Donkey By Selling Its Pricey Milk June 24, 2017Donkey milk is as rare as hen's teeth. And at $10 a cup, it's expensive, too. But a Serbian farmer has found a market for this elixir for use in cheese, infant formula, skin cream and even chocolate.
- More Than Memory: Coping With The Other Ills Of Alzheimer's June 24, 2017Many people with Alzheimer's suffer medical and mental health issues that have nothing to do with memory loss, including slow healing, incontinence, paranoia and depression.
- How The Senate Health Care Bill Could Disrupt The Insurance Market June 24, 2017In their Affordable Care Act repeal bill, Senate Republicans dropped the requirement that all Americans get health insurance. But they also kept the mandate that insurance companies cover everyone.
- Snakebites Make The List Of 'Neglected Tropical Diseases' June 24, 2017They claim about 100,000 lives a year. WHO has now put snakebites on its list of "neglected tropical diseases."
- DeVos Appoints CEO Of A Student Loan Company To Head Federal Aid Agency June 24, 2017Plus school district secession, student borrower complaints, and more.
- Imagining Daniel Day-Lewis In A Life Without Acting June 24, 2017Daniel Day-Lewis says he is no longer going to act. Weekend Edition guest host Melissa Block remembers an interview she had with him that might shed some light on what he'll do next.
- More Than 140 May Be Buried After Landslide In Southwest China June 24, 2017Chinese state news says 141 people are missing, according to the provincial government, after a landslide of mud, rocks and boulders buried the town of Xinmo in Sichuan province.
- Third Former Vanderbilt Football Player Found Guilty In Rape Of Unconscious Student June 24, 2017A Nashville, Tenn., jury convicted 23-year-old Brandon Banks in the 2013 gang rape of a fellow student. Two former teammates have also been convicted and another has yet to be tried.
- North Carolina Televangelist Indicted On Charges Of Tax Crimes June 24, 2017The televangelist and author of books on faith and finances has allegedly carried out various forms of tax fraud for more than a decade, according to a grand jury's indictment.
- Illinois Bishop Decrees No Communion, Funeral Rites For Same-Sex Spouses June 23, 2017Bishop Thomas Paprocki is telling priests in his diocese not to offer sacraments to people in same-sex marriages. A Catholic LGBT group calls the decree "mean-spirited and unchristian in the extreme."