Contact me at:
"If we remain poor and dependent, the riches of other men will not avail us. If we are ignorant, the intelligence of other men will do but little for us. If we are foolish, the wisdom of other men will not guide us. If we are wasteful of time and money, the economy of other men will only make our destitution the more disgraceful and hurtful. "
"If you form the habit of going by what you hear others say about someone, or going by what others think about someone, instead of searching that thing out for yourself and seeing for yourself, you will be walking west when you think you're going east, and you will be walking east when you think you're going west. This generation, especially of our people, has a burden, more so than any other time in history. The most important thing we can learn to do today is think for ourselves."
|bobby on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
3rd Mar 15
how did he die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Thomas Cloud on A Thought: African-American banks and moving your money|
2nd Jan 15
The history of African American Owned Banks, I'm informed and believe that the first was Freeman's Savings and Trust, a…
|purchase instagram followers on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
22nd Oct 14
purchase instagram followers US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American Clarion…
|how to cancel google plus account on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
10th Oct 14
how to cancel google plus account US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The…
|google plus app development on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Sep 14
google plus app development Midnight in the food-stamp economy | The African American Clarion Call
|visit this page on The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency|
24th Sep 14
visit this page The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency | The African American Clarion Call
|enrabiado on On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker|
20th Sep 14
enrabiado On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker | The African American Clarion Call
|youtube downloader mp3 Online on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
14th Sep 14
youtube downloader mp3 Online Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The…
|HCG Diet on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
9th Sep 14
HCG Diet Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American…
|cna training academy clearwater reviews on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
21st Aug 14
cna training academy clearwater reviews Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama |…
|best free antivirus program on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
8th Jul 14
best free antivirus program Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The…
|Ben Carson for prez 2016 on Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect|
23rd May 14
[…] Doesn't mean they ain't racist. Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect | The African American…
|Greg L on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
14th Feb 14
I'm glad you enjoyed this!
|lyddia on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
7th Feb 14
can anyone put his life in timeline format for me? I would really appreciate it of someone would do this…
|Anonomyous on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
27th Jan 14
It was very Excelling and I loved it!!!!!
- Chef Eddie Huang On Cultural Identity And 'Intestine Sticky Rice Hot Dog' May 27, 2016Huang and his brothers, Evan and Emery, headed to China to reconnect with their culture, to eat lots and lots of food — and to cook. He's documented his travels in his new book, Double Cup Love.
- Zimbabwe Pardons Thousands Of Prisoners Because Of Overcrowding, Food Shortages May 27, 2016The move by President Robert Mugabe has reportedly emptied one women's prison of all but two inmates serving life sentences. All juveniles are said to have been pardoned.
- Late-Night Host Jimmy Kimmel Is Negotiating A Presidential Debate. It Makes Sense May 27, 2016Just after Bernie Sanders thanked Kimmel for possibly securing the debate last night, Kimmel made a Batman vs. Superman joke about Democratic superdelegates.
- Doctors Without Borders Evacuating Key Syrian Hospital Amid ISIS Offensive May 27, 2016ISIS reportedly has seized villages near Syria's border with Turkey, trapping tens of thousands of civilians. The evacuated hospital outside Azaz is the aid group's largest medical facility in Syria.
- Is Virginia Health Insurer's Decision To Drop Bronze Plans An Omen? May 27, 2016Bronze plans provide the least generous coverage of the four tiers on insurance marketplaces, paying 60 percent of benefits, on average, compared with 70 percent for the more popular silver plans.
- 41 Secret Service Staffers Disciplined For Accessing Private Files On Congressman May 27, 2016The punishment includes, in some cases, suspensions without pay for improperly reviewing records about Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz. An employee who leaked data to the press has resigned.
- Hokule'a, The Hawaiian Canoe Traveling The World By A Map Of The Stars May 27, 2016A voyaging canoe built to revive the centuries-old tradition of Hawaiian exploration is circumnavigating the globe. Its crew has already traveled 26,000 miles navigating with the sun, stars and waves.
- A Survivor's Tale: How Hiroshima Shaped A Japanese-American Family May 27, 2016Kikue Takagi narrowly survived the atomic bomb that killed her classmates. Soon after she moved to California, where she worked for many years at Disneyland. Now in her 80s, she's back in Hiroshima.
- Check Out These Musicians Who Literally Play With Their Food May 27, 2016It turns out beans aren't the only musical fruit. The London Vegetable Orchestra is one of many musical acts that uses all sorts of fruit and veg to produce sweet (and savory) sounds.
- Hispanic Lawmakers Say Hillary Clinton Needs A Little 'Sizzle' In A VP May 27, 2016Two top Hispanic House Democrats weigh in on what Hillary Clinton should look for in a running mate.
- With Shuttles Gone, Private Ventures Give Florida's Space Coast A Lift May 27, 2016Five years after NASA's shuttle program ended, a new Florida aerospace industry is beginning to take shape. Firms, from those making jets to tiny Internet satellites, are adding factories and jobs.
- Why Some Clinton Supporters Are Not 'Really Ready To Go Public' May 27, 2016Hillary Clinton doesn't have the biggest rallies. Her bumper stickers and campaign signs aren't particularly visible. It seems her supporters are laying low. Here's why.
- Obama Makes Historic Visit To Hiroshima Memorial Peace Park May 27, 2016Obama is the first sitting U.S. president to visit the city destroyed by an American atomic bomb in the closing days of World War II.
- Pittsburgh Stops Tampa Bay In Game 7, Will Face San Jose For Stanley Cup May 27, 2016Sharks vs. Penguins is not typically an even matchup in the wild, but those are the two teams that will play for the Stanley Cup starting Monday. It will be San Jose's first appearance in the finals.
- New England, Back Away From The Seal Pups May 27, 2016Please do not take selfies with the animals, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration asks. It's pupping season, so there may be a tempting number of seals about this weekend.