Contact me at:
"If we remain poor and dependent, the riches of other men will not avail us. If we are ignorant, the intelligence of other men will do but little for us. If we are foolish, the wisdom of other men will not guide us. If we are wasteful of time and money, the economy of other men will only make our destitution the more disgraceful and hurtful. "
"If you form the habit of going by what you hear others say about someone, or going by what others think about someone, instead of searching that thing out for yourself and seeing for yourself, you will be walking west when you think you're going east, and you will be walking east when you think you're going west. This generation, especially of our people, has a burden, more so than any other time in history. The most important thing we can learn to do today is think for ourselves."
|bobby on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
3rd Mar 15
how did he die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Thomas Cloud on A Thought: African-American banks and moving your money|
2nd Jan 15
The history of African American Owned Banks, I'm informed and believe that the first was Freeman's Savings and Trust, a…
|purchase instagram followers on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
22nd Oct 14
purchase instagram followers US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American Clarion…
|how to cancel google plus account on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
10th Oct 14
how to cancel google plus account US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The…
|google plus app development on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Sep 14
google plus app development Midnight in the food-stamp economy | The African American Clarion Call
|visit this page on The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency|
24th Sep 14
visit this page The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency | The African American Clarion Call
|enrabiado on On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker|
20th Sep 14
enrabiado On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker | The African American Clarion Call
|youtube downloader mp3 Online on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
14th Sep 14
youtube downloader mp3 Online Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The…
|HCG Diet on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
9th Sep 14
HCG Diet Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American…
|cna training academy clearwater reviews on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
21st Aug 14
cna training academy clearwater reviews Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama |…
|best free antivirus program on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
8th Jul 14
best free antivirus program Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The…
|Ben Carson for prez 2016 on Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect|
23rd May 14
[…] Doesn't mean they ain't racist. Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect | The African American…
|Greg L on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
14th Feb 14
I'm glad you enjoyed this!
|lyddia on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
7th Feb 14
can anyone put his life in timeline format for me? I would really appreciate it of someone would do this…
|Anonomyous on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
27th Jan 14
It was very Excelling and I loved it!!!!!
- Remaining Charges Against Officers In Freddie Gray's Death Dropped July 27, 2016Prosecutors have dropped all the remaining charges against Baltimore police officers in the 2015 death of Freddie Gray. While the four trials so far returned no convictions, the three more scheduled trials have now also been dropped.
- John Hinckley Earns His Freedom, Decades After Attempted Assassination July 27, 2016Would-be assassin John Hinckley has been granted freedom to live outside the mental institution where he's been confined for decades. The move comes more than three decades after he shot President Reagan.
- Protests Galore In The Streets Of Philly: Here's What They're All About July 27, 2016Thousands of protesters have descended on Philadelphia this week for demonstrations outside the Democratic National Convention. Here's a glimpse of the wide array of causes they're backing.
- Tim Kaine's Political Story Is One Of Racial And Religious Reconciliation July 27, 2016Most Americans will get their first look at Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine on Wednesday night. Hillary Clinton's vice presidential candidate has had a long career in politics with an emphasis on racial reconciliation.
- With 3 U.S. Citizens In Iranian Jail, A Look At What's Driving The Arrests July 27, 2016Three Iranian-Americans remain in jail in Iran, including a father and son who have been behind bars for a year. Why is it that, after a nuclear deal that opened channels of communication, these Americans remain in detention abroad?
- Trump Urges Russia To 'Find' Clinton's Emails And Release Them July 27, 2016Republican Donald Trump spoke at a press conference Wednesday morning, in which he said Russia should try to find thousands of deleted emails from his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton's private system.
- Democrats Kick Off Day 3 Of The DNC, With Obama As Marquee Speaker July 27, 2016President Obama will make the case for his former secretary of state, Hillary Clinton, to succeed him in office when he speaks at the Democratic National Convention on Wednesday.
- Witnesses: U.N. Peacekeepers Did Nothing As South Sudanese Soldiers Raped Women July 27, 2016Dozens of women and girls have reportedly been raped by South Sudanese soldiers near a U.N. compound in the capital. A U.N. spokesperson said they are taking the allegations "very seriously."
- 'Nose-y' Bacteria Could Yield A New Way To Fight Infection July 27, 2016The search for lifesaving antibiotics is on. Scientists have turned up one promising candidate in an unlikely place — the human nose.
- Failed Assassins: Would-be Presidential Shooters In History July 27, 2016John Hinckley is being released from prison 35 years after he attempted to kill Ronald Reagan. He is one of several who aimed at a president and missed.
- Kaine En Español: Pandering Or A Symbol Of Understanding For Latinos? July 27, 2016"Speaking Spanish doesn't mean that he understands the issues," one DNC attendee said. Others Latinos say his language ability reveals a deeper ability to understand issues important to them.
- Police Use Fingertip Replicas To Unlock A Murder Victim's Phone July 27, 2016Michigan State University engineers tried 3-D-printed fingertips and special conductive replicas of the victim's fingerprints to crack the biometric lock on his Samsung Galaxy phone.
- Trump Calls On Russia To Hack Into Clinton's Emails July 27, 2016A presidential candidate urging such a foreign breach is an unprecedented move. Clinton's campaign said it was a call for "espionage against his political opponent."
- Tortoise Wins Again: Slow And Steady Pace Outruns L.A. Fire July 27, 2016An animal control agency got a call from the sheriff's department about "a tortoise that was running down the street, and away from the fire zone."
- WATCH: Marilyn Mosby: 'The System Is In Need Of Reform' July 27, 2016The Baltimore state's attorney has dropped all remaining charges related to the death of Freddie Gray, but she says she stands by the legitimacy of the criminal charges.