Contact me at:
"If we remain poor and dependent, the riches of other men will not avail us. If we are ignorant, the intelligence of other men will do but little for us. If we are foolish, the wisdom of other men will not guide us. If we are wasteful of time and money, the economy of other men will only make our destitution the more disgraceful and hurtful. "
"If you form the habit of going by what you hear others say about someone, or going by what others think about someone, instead of searching that thing out for yourself and seeing for yourself, you will be walking west when you think you're going east, and you will be walking east when you think you're going west. This generation, especially of our people, has a burden, more so than any other time in history. The most important thing we can learn to do today is think for ourselves."
|purchase instagram followers on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
22nd Oct 14
purchase instagram followers US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American Clarion Call
|how to cancel google plus account on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
10th Oct 14
how to cancel google plus account US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American …
|google plus app development on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Sep 14
google plus app development Midnight in the food-stamp economy | The African American Clarion Call
|visit this page on The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency|
24th Sep 14
visit this page The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency | The African American Clarion Call
|enrabiado on On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker|
20th Sep 14
enrabiado On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker | The African American Clarion Call
|youtube downloader mp3 Online on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
14th Sep 14
youtube downloader mp3 Online Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|HCG Diet on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
9th Sep 14
HCG Diet Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American Clarion Call
|cna training academy clearwater reviews on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
21st Aug 14
cna training academy clearwater reviews Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African …
|best free antivirus program on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
8th Jul 14
best free antivirus program Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|Ben Carson for prez 2016 on Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect|
23rd May 14
[…] Doesn't mean they ain't racist. Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect | The African American …
|Greg L on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
14th Feb 14
I'm glad you enjoyed this!
|lyddia on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
7th Feb 14
can anyone put his life in timeline format for me? I would really appreciate it of someone would do this …
|Anonomyous on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
27th Jan 14
It was very Excelling and I loved it!!!!!
|Ro on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Oct 13
|Greg L on About the Blogger|
19th Sep 13
And what case might I prove that the poster has questioned? I should bother with justifying the name of …
- Royals Hang On For 3-2 Win To Take Lead In World Series October 25, 2014Following two high-scoring games in Kansas City, Game 3 of the World Series turned into a bit more of a pitcher's duel as the Royals prevailed in San Francisco.
- No Quick Fixes For Drivers Affected By Air Bag Recall October 24, 2014The massive auto recall announced this week is different from most. It affects more than one-third of air bags on the road and there are no simple fixes, short of a full air bag replacement.
- New York, New Jersey Will Quarantine All Travelers With Ebola Contact October 24, 2014The announcement follows the positive Ebola test that came back Thursday night for Dr. Craig Spencer, who recently had returned to New York City after a stint with Doctors Without Borders in Guinea.
- For The Midterm Elections, A Book On 'What It Takes' To Win October 24, 2014The midterm elections are less than two weeks away. Writer Michael Schaub recommends a book that explores what it's like to run for office and live through all the dramatic ups and downs.
- UPDATED: 2 Police Deputies Killed, Another Shot By Assailant In California October 24, 2014One bystander was also shot by. After an hours-long manhunt, police apprehended a 34-year-old suspect.
- Fighting The Stigma Of Ebola With Hugs October 24, 2014When President Obama and Dr. Anthony Fauci hugged Dallas nurse Nina Pham on Friday, it was as much to combat the stigma surrounding the deadly virus as to celebrate her survival.
- For Hospitals, Doing More On Ebola May Mean Less Elsewhere October 24, 2014The majority of hospitals are training their staff to care for Ebola patients, a survey finds. But infection control specialists say that can mean losing the capacity to handle more common infections.
- Police: Remains Found Near Charlottesville Are Those Of Hannah Graham October 24, 2014The search for the University of Virginia student spanned weeks. Police have charged a 32-year-old man with abduction.
- When You've Seen Subway Rats, Ebola Seems Like Nothin' October 24, 2014New York has no time for fear-mongering and wild speculation about the spread of disease through their city. They're too busy crafting the perfect "Ebowla" joke for Twitter.
- Shooting At Washington School Leaves 2 Dead, Including Gunman October 24, 2014Television images showed students running out of the Marysville, Wash., high school with their hands up. A local hospital said it had received four victims; three of them are in critical condition.
- Fashion Police: Why Are You Wearing Rubber Boots In Liberia? October 24, 2014Like most people in Monrovia, our correspondent is constantly washing her hands with chlorinated water. But her booted feet are drawing strange looks.
- In Southeast Turkey, A Long History Of Bloodshed And Worship October 24, 2014A vast plain near Syria is no stranger to military carnage. But a place known as "Potbelly Hill" holds ruins built in ancient times, possibly for ritual purposes, long before organized religion.
- 'Freakish' Sunspot Wows Astronomers October 24, 2014AR 2192, the largest sunspot seen since the beginning of the current 11-year cycle that started in 2008, is producing strong solar flares.
- In Minnesota, Abandoned Wheelchairs Are Just Part Of The Landscape October 24, 2014If you live in Rochester, Minn., you'll get used to seeing wheelchairs left in odd places. The city is home to the Mayo Clinic, after all. But some of those wheelchairs venture far afield indeed.
- Curiosity: It Helps Us Learn, But Why? October 24, 2014New research suggests that curiosity triggers chemical changes in the brain that help us better understand and retain information.