Contact me at:
"If we remain poor and dependent, the riches of other men will not avail us. If we are ignorant, the intelligence of other men will do but little for us. If we are foolish, the wisdom of other men will not guide us. If we are wasteful of time and money, the economy of other men will only make our destitution the more disgraceful and hurtful. "
"If you form the habit of going by what you hear others say about someone, or going by what others think about someone, instead of searching that thing out for yourself and seeing for yourself, you will be walking west when you think you're going east, and you will be walking east when you think you're going west. This generation, especially of our people, has a burden, more so than any other time in history. The most important thing we can learn to do today is think for ourselves."
|bobby on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
3rd Mar 15
how did he die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Thomas Cloud on A Thought: African-American banks and moving your money|
2nd Jan 15
The history of African American Owned Banks, I'm informed and believe that the first was Freeman's Savings and Trust, a …
|purchase instagram followers on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
22nd Oct 14
purchase instagram followers US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American Clarion Call
|how to cancel google plus account on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
10th Oct 14
how to cancel google plus account US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American …
|google plus app development on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Sep 14
google plus app development Midnight in the food-stamp economy | The African American Clarion Call
|visit this page on The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency|
24th Sep 14
visit this page The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency | The African American Clarion Call
|enrabiado on On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker|
20th Sep 14
enrabiado On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker | The African American Clarion Call
|youtube downloader mp3 Online on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
14th Sep 14
youtube downloader mp3 Online Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|HCG Diet on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
9th Sep 14
HCG Diet Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American Clarion Call
|cna training academy clearwater reviews on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
21st Aug 14
cna training academy clearwater reviews Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African …
|best free antivirus program on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
8th Jul 14
best free antivirus program Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|Ben Carson for prez 2016 on Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect|
23rd May 14
[…] Doesn't mean they ain't racist. Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect | The African American …
|Greg L on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
14th Feb 14
I'm glad you enjoyed this!
|lyddia on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
7th Feb 14
can anyone put his life in timeline format for me? I would really appreciate it of someone would do this …
|Anonomyous on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
27th Jan 14
It was very Excelling and I loved it!!!!!
- As Greece Stares Down Its Money Troubles, A Decisive Vote Looms July 4, 2015Greeks vote Sunday on a referendum that will determine the future of the country's troubled economy and the question of whether Greece remains part of the eurozone.
- 'Firework, Not Fire Fun': The Serious Jobs Of Pyrotechnic Pros July 4, 2015With some 50,000 fireworks going off in just 25 minutes, Macy's Fourth of July fireworks display in New York City is the biggest in the U.S. — but the task of putting it all together is even bigger.
- Charleston Reporters Tell The National Story Of Local Violence July 4, 2015The staff of hometown paper The Post and Courier feels the emotional toll of covering the church shootings and other traumatic events.
- Aphrodisiacs Can Spark Sexual Imagination, But Probably Not Libido July 4, 2015Going on a picnic with someone special? Make sure to pack watermelon, a food that lore says is an aphrodisiac. No food is actually scientifically linked to desire, but here's how some got that rep.
- U.N.: Report On Iran's Atomic Program Possible By Year's End July 4, 2015International Atomic Energy Agency Director General Yukiya Amano says that, "with cooperation" from Tehran, a report could be finalized before January.
- Matt Stonie Downs 62 Hot Dogs For Coney Island Title July 4, 2015The new champion, who came in second last year in the annual contest put on by Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs, bested eight-time champ Joey "Jaws" Chestnut by two dogs on Saturday.
- Week After Beach Attack, Tunisia Declares State Of Emergency July 4, 2015Beji Caid Essebsi's office says the president needs the expanded powers to deal with extremists following the attack in Sousse that killed 38 foreign tourists.
- Lawrence Herkimer, The Father Of Modern Cheerleading, Dies At 89 July 4, 2015He invented the pompom and the iconic "Herkie jump" that remains a staple of cheering squads to this day. And his National Cheerleading Association trains 150,000 cheerleaders a year.
- When America's Librarians Went To War July 4, 2015During the world wars of the 20th century, librarians played a role worth remembering.
- A Reopened Embassy In Havana Could Be A Boon For U.S. Businesses July 4, 2015When the U.S. reopens its embassy in Havana, it will increase its staff. That should mean more help for American businesses hoping to gain a foothold on the Communist island.
- Greek Official: 'Grexit' Would Cost Europe A Trillion Euros July 4, 2015Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis says there's as much at stake for the rest of Europe as for Greece itself should they fail to reach an acceptable bailout deal.
- Greeks Divided Ahead Of Eurozone Vote July 4, 2015Greeks are preparing for Sunday's referendum, which the government insists is about whether to accept more austerity. Critics say it's about keeping the euro.
- The White House Invites Tourists To Use Their Cameras July 4, 2015Visitors to the White House will now have something besides their memory to rely on when recounting their visit. That's because a 40-year-ban on photography during public tours has been lifted.
- Of All U.S. Police Shootings, One-Quarter Reportedly Involve The Mentally Ill July 4, 2015In compiling a database of fatal police shootings, The Washington Post took an extra step — finding details about the mental health of the deceased. Reporter Kimberly Kindy relates what she learned.
- Fuel Is Crucial In The Battle Over Syria July 4, 2015The power map inside Syria is being redrawn, and one resource that's affecting these internal borders is fuel and oil. NPR's Eric Westervelt talks to correspondent Deborah Amos.