Contact me at:
"If we remain poor and dependent, the riches of other men will not avail us. If we are ignorant, the intelligence of other men will do but little for us. If we are foolish, the wisdom of other men will not guide us. If we are wasteful of time and money, the economy of other men will only make our destitution the more disgraceful and hurtful. "
"If you form the habit of going by what you hear others say about someone, or going by what others think about someone, instead of searching that thing out for yourself and seeing for yourself, you will be walking west when you think you're going east, and you will be walking east when you think you're going west. This generation, especially of our people, has a burden, more so than any other time in history. The most important thing we can learn to do today is think for ourselves."
|bobby on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
3rd Mar 15
how did he die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Thomas Cloud on A Thought: African-American banks and moving your money|
2nd Jan 15
The history of African American Owned Banks, I'm informed and believe that the first was Freeman's Savings and Trust, a …
|purchase instagram followers on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
22nd Oct 14
purchase instagram followers US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American Clarion Call
|how to cancel google plus account on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
10th Oct 14
how to cancel google plus account US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American …
|google plus app development on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Sep 14
google plus app development Midnight in the food-stamp economy | The African American Clarion Call
|visit this page on The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency|
24th Sep 14
visit this page The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency | The African American Clarion Call
|enrabiado on On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker|
20th Sep 14
enrabiado On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker | The African American Clarion Call
|youtube downloader mp3 Online on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
14th Sep 14
youtube downloader mp3 Online Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|HCG Diet on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
9th Sep 14
HCG Diet Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American Clarion Call
|cna training academy clearwater reviews on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
21st Aug 14
cna training academy clearwater reviews Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African …
|best free antivirus program on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
8th Jul 14
best free antivirus program Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|Ben Carson for prez 2016 on Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect|
23rd May 14
[…] Doesn't mean they ain't racist. Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect | The African American …
|Greg L on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
14th Feb 14
I'm glad you enjoyed this!
|lyddia on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
7th Feb 14
can anyone put his life in timeline format for me? I would really appreciate it of someone would do this …
|Anonomyous on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
27th Jan 14
It was very Excelling and I loved it!!!!!
- #NPRreads: Leaving Guantanamo, And Why Black People Don't Call Police March 28, 2015For this weekend, we recommend pieces that touch on what's happened to some of the prisoners released from Guantanamo and an essay from one of India's few foreign correspondents.
- Southern Baptists Don't Shy Away From Talking About Their Racist Past March 28, 2015The denomination held a summit in Nashville, Tenn., this week to consider how the Gospel speaks to race relations. It wasn't easy, and moving from words to actions may be a challenge.
- Jury Rules Against Ellen Pao, Clearing Kleiner Perkins Of Discrimination March 28, 2015The case was the highest-profile gender discrimination case to come out of Silicon Valley. Pao had sued her former employers for $16 million in damages.
- Calif. Governor Can't Make It Rain, But Can Make Relief Money Pour March 27, 2015California Gov. Jerry Brown signed his sweeping $1.1 billion emergency drought relief bill Friday. It funds water infrastructure improvements like flood control and aid for farmworkers.
- Italy's Highest Court Overturns Amanda Knox Conviction March 27, 2015The decision puts an end to a story that began in 2009 when Knox was found guilty of murdering 21-year-old Meredith Kirchner two years earlier.
- Nostalgic Cars: Sour Automotive Fruit Of Cuban Embargo Gets New Life March 27, 2015In Havana, Cuba, the old cars that crowd the streets used to symbolize a stagnant nation. Now enterprising Cubans have begun renting cars out to tourists who are hungry for the cars of their youth.
- Thai Ruler Says He's Prepared To End Martial Law March 27, 2015Prime Minister Gen. Prayuth Chan-ocha, who seized power last May, says he will lift martial law and replace it with a constitutional provision that gives him the very same powers.
- Yemen's Turmoil Sparks Big Swings In The Global Oil Market March 27, 2015Yemen is minor producer of crude oil but controls a strategic energy waterway. More than 3.8 million barrels a day pass through the Bab el-Mandeb Strait at the southern entrance to the Red Sea.
- LISTEN: A Cuban Protest Singer On The State Of U.S.-Cuba Relations March 27, 2015For decades, Carlos Varela has doled out incisive criticism of the Cuban government. On our recent visit to Havana, he sang a song he says reflects the mood of the country at this historic moment.
- After A Tough Election, Israel's Netanyahu Looks To Ease Tensions March 27, 2015The Israeli leader ruffled feathers during the bruising campaign. Since then, he has sought to make amends. In the latest move, Israel is handing over money it had withheld from the Palestinians.
- App That Aims To Make Books 'Squeaky Clean' Draws Ire From Edited Writers March 27, 2015Clean Reader — an app designed to find, block and replace profanity in books — has drawn considerable criticism from authors. This week, makers of the app announced they would no longer sell e-books.
- University Of Oklahoma: Racist Chant Learned At National Frat Event March 27, 2015President David Boren, releasing an investigation into the incident involving Sigma Alpha Epsilon, contradicts statements by the fraternity's national office that the chant was learned locally.
- Medical Bills Linger, Long After Cancer Treatment Ends March 27, 2015A woman's family is stuck with medical charges for care she received after being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Negotiating relief from the bills has become a part-time job for her daughter.
- Did That Restaurant Pass Its Health Inspection? Now Yelp Will Tell You March 27, 2015You might not see health inspection information until you're opening a restaurant's door. But if you're in San Francisco and some other cities, you'll see it when you check out an eatery's Yelp page.
- How Senate Democrats Will Choose Their Next Leader March 27, 2015Closed-door leadership elections are held on a given day, but really take place over years of interaction and commerce among caucus members. Ideology and issues are not the paramount concern.