Contact me at:
"If we remain poor and dependent, the riches of other men will not avail us. If we are ignorant, the intelligence of other men will do but little for us. If we are foolish, the wisdom of other men will not guide us. If we are wasteful of time and money, the economy of other men will only make our destitution the more disgraceful and hurtful. "
"If you form the habit of going by what you hear others say about someone, or going by what others think about someone, instead of searching that thing out for yourself and seeing for yourself, you will be walking west when you think you're going east, and you will be walking east when you think you're going west. This generation, especially of our people, has a burden, more so than any other time in history. The most important thing we can learn to do today is think for ourselves."
|bobby on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
3rd Mar 15
how did he die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Thomas Cloud on A Thought: African-American banks and moving your money|
2nd Jan 15
The history of African American Owned Banks, I'm informed and believe that the first was Freeman's Savings and Trust, a…
|purchase instagram followers on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
22nd Oct 14
purchase instagram followers US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American Clarion…
|how to cancel google plus account on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
10th Oct 14
how to cancel google plus account US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The…
|google plus app development on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Sep 14
google plus app development Midnight in the food-stamp economy | The African American Clarion Call
|visit this page on The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency|
24th Sep 14
visit this page The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency | The African American Clarion Call
|enrabiado on On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker|
20th Sep 14
enrabiado On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker | The African American Clarion Call
|youtube downloader mp3 Online on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
14th Sep 14
youtube downloader mp3 Online Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The…
|HCG Diet on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
9th Sep 14
HCG Diet Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American…
|cna training academy clearwater reviews on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
21st Aug 14
cna training academy clearwater reviews Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama |…
|best free antivirus program on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
8th Jul 14
best free antivirus program Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The…
|Ben Carson for prez 2016 on Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect|
23rd May 14
[…] Doesn't mean they ain't racist. Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect | The African American…
|Greg L on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
14th Feb 14
I'm glad you enjoyed this!
|lyddia on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
7th Feb 14
can anyone put his life in timeline format for me? I would really appreciate it of someone would do this…
|Anonomyous on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
27th Jan 14
It was very Excelling and I loved it!!!!!
- House Top 40: Flipping Control Still A Tough Task For Democrats October 24, 2016Even with scandals from Donald Trump and a growing Hillary Clinton lead nationwide, Democrats aren't seeing the wave yet that they need to win back control of the House of Representatives.
- What Are The Main Reasons Teachers Call It Quits? October 24, 2016Teachers in the U.S. flee the profession at rates higher than other developed nations. Often, the reasons have little to do with pay, parents or students.
- Atlantic Editor On Acrimony In U.S.: 'I Have To Imagine That It Actually Gets Worse' October 24, 2016Jeffrey Goldberg, The Atlantic's new editor, tells NPR about the magazine's unexpected endorsement of Hillary Clinton for president and anti-Semitic tweets directed at him and other journalists.
- Out Of This World: How Artists Imagine Planets Yet Unseen October 24, 2016When astronomers spot a new planet that's too far away to be seen in detail, they work with artists to depict it. Space artists say they have a lot of freedom, but have to be careful, too.
- Getting Dental Care Can Be A Challenge For People With Disabilities October 24, 2016People with serious disabilities and their caregivers often struggle to find dentists who have the ability and desire to take care of their teeth. Cost is another issue.
- Waste, Families Left Behind As Nuclear Plants Close October 24, 2016The Fort Calhoun nuclear plant in Nebraska shuts down Monday, 17 years ahead of schedule. It is just the latest U.S. nuclear plant to close because it can't compete with other cheaper energy.
- Mass-Eviction Set To Empty 'The Jungle' Of Migrants. What's Next For them? October 23, 2016France says the unofficial migrant camp on the north coast of the country will be demolished "within days." That means up to 10,000 asylum-seekers are being resettled at centers across France.
- Pressure Escalates On Maduro, As Venezuela Slides Further Into Turmoil October 23, 2016Venezuela has suspended the opposition movement's campaign for a recall referendum for President Nicolas Maduro. NPR's Michel Martin talks with reporter John Otis about the latest in the country.
- Dispatch From A Former Venezuelan Political Prisoner October 23, 2016Political prisoner Francisco Marquez was just released from a Venezuelan jail. Now in exile in the U.S., Marquez speaks with NPR's Michel Martin about the experience.
- A Civil War History Lesson On Trump's Visit To Gettysburg October 23, 2016Trump visited the site of Pickett's Charge, a failed Confederate assault on the last day of the Battle of Gettysburg.
- A Palestinian Preaches Positive Thinking To A Tough Crowd: His Own People October 23, 2016Motivational speaker Saed Karzoun has a tough sell in the West Bank as he tries to preach optimism and self-empowerment at a time when pessimism runs high among Palestinians.
- U.S. Soldiers Told To Repay Thousands In Signing Bonuses From Height Of War Effort October 23, 2016Under threat of wage garnishes and tax liens, the California National Guard is pursuing bonuses it says it never should have paid.
- Tour Bus Crashes Into Truck, Killing More Than A Dozen People In California October 23, 2016A California Highway Patrol official says at least 13 are dead and more than 30 injured after a bus struck the back of a tractor-trailer near Palm Springs, Calif.
- A History Of Election Cake And Why Bakers Want To #MakeAmericaCakeAgain October 23, 2016Bakers Susannah Gebhart and Maia Surdam are reviving election cake: a boozy, dense fruitcake that was a way for women to participate in the democratic process before they had the right to vote.
- Gotcha: Space Station Grabs Onto NASA's 5,100-Pound Cargo Craft October 23, 2016It's been a busy weekend for the space station. On Friday, three astronauts — two Russians and one American — docked at the ISS.