Contact me at:
"If we remain poor and dependent, the riches of other men will not avail us. If we are ignorant, the intelligence of other men will do but little for us. If we are foolish, the wisdom of other men will not guide us. If we are wasteful of time and money, the economy of other men will only make our destitution the more disgraceful and hurtful. "
"If you form the habit of going by what you hear others say about someone, or going by what others think about someone, instead of searching that thing out for yourself and seeing for yourself, you will be walking west when you think you're going east, and you will be walking east when you think you're going west. This generation, especially of our people, has a burden, more so than any other time in history. The most important thing we can learn to do today is think for ourselves."
|how to cancel google plus account on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
10th Oct 14
how to cancel google plus account US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American …
|google plus app development on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Sep 14
google plus app development Midnight in the food-stamp economy | The African American Clarion Call
|visit this page on The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency|
24th Sep 14
visit this page The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency | The African American Clarion Call
|enrabiado on On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker|
20th Sep 14
enrabiado On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker | The African American Clarion Call
|youtube downloader mp3 Online on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
14th Sep 14
youtube downloader mp3 Online Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|HCG Diet on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
9th Sep 14
HCG Diet Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American Clarion Call
|cna training academy clearwater reviews on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
21st Aug 14
cna training academy clearwater reviews Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African …
|best free antivirus program on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
8th Jul 14
best free antivirus program Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|Ben Carson for prez 2016 on Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect|
23rd May 14
[…] Doesn't mean they ain't racist. Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect | The African American …
|Greg L on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
14th Feb 14
I'm glad you enjoyed this!
|lyddia on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
7th Feb 14
can anyone put his life in timeline format for me? I would really appreciate it of someone would do this …
|Anonomyous on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
27th Jan 14
It was very Excelling and I loved it!!!!!
|Ro on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Oct 13
|Greg L on About the Blogger|
19th Sep 13
And what case might I prove that the poster has questioned? I should bother with justifying the name of …
|Facebook User on About the Blogger|
17th Sep 13
Do not dismiss an opportunity to prove your case. We might all be feeling the same way as that user. …
- Eye Phone? Your Next Eye Exam Might Be Done With Your Phone October 20, 2014Doctors need to look at the eyes to diagnose disease, but the machines they use are big and expensive. An iPhone or tablet may do as well, scientists say, bringing eye care to the underserved.
- The Artificial Boundary That Divides Iraq October 20, 2014A checkpoint near Kirkuk marks the line between Kurdish-controlled territory and the world of Islamic State extremists. Some 5,000 civilians stream across daily, lives and families divided.
- Plane Of Good Samaritans: Why Fly To (And From) West Africa October 20, 2014On the plane to Monrovia, our NPR correspondent saw the best of human nature in the passengers on board. Almost all of them were headed to Liberia to lend a helping hand.
- Nepal Ends Rescue Efforts After Deadly Avalanches In Himalayas October 20, 2014Locals and international tourists are among at least 39 people known to have died in blizzards and avalanches throughout the foothills of Nepal's Himalayan mountain range last week.
- Indiana Officials Say Man Has Led Them To Multiple Bodies October 20, 2014The suspect in custody confessed to one murder and subsequently led police to six other corpses in northwestern Indiana.
- Sweden's Sub Hunt Evokes Cold War Memories October 20, 2014Stockholm has a grainy photo of what it says shows "foreign underwater activity" in an incident eerily similar to the grounding of a Soviet submarine in the same waters in 1981.
- In The Big Easy, Food Vendors Create A Little Honduras October 20, 2014Thanks to a quirk of history, New Orleans has long had a Honduran population, but it exploded post-Katrina. Nearly a decade later, Hondurans have created a vibrant, if underground, culinary community.
- Hong Kong Leader Blames 'External Forces' For Joining Protests October 20, 2014Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying, who student activists have demanded step down, says "different countries in different parts of the world" are helping stoke unrest in the Chinese territory.
- Latest Developments In The Ebola Story October 20, 2014The family of the first patient to be diagnosed in the U.S. with the deadly disease ends a 21-day observation period with no symptoms. Meanwhile, the WHO declared Nigeria Ebola-free.
- Turkey Says It's Helping Iraqi Kurds Join Fight For Kobani October 20, 2014The remarks by the country's foreign minister could signal a shift in Ankara's largely neutral stance on the conflict at its doorstep.
- Will Apple's Mobile Wallet Replace Your Leather Wallet? October 20, 2014Many have tried and failed with this kind of payment option before. But Apple's launch is bigger, with more financial institutions' support, and consumers may be more security-conscious.
- Halting Schizophrenia Before It Starts October 20, 2014Schizophrenia typically starts in the late teens or early 20s. But if you could stop that first psychotic break, could you stop the mental illness in its tracks? Some doctors think so.
- Ebola In Church: A Reverend's Quarantine Spreads The Word October 20, 2014There's one place in Monrovia where people continue to gather together despite the threat of Ebola: Sunday church service. One reverend knows firsthand how the smallest mistake can be deadly.
- Turf Shifts In Culture Wars As Support For Gay Marriage Rises October 20, 2014Campaigning against gay marriage used to help Republicans win elections — but now GOP candidates in tight races are backing away from mentioning social issues on the stump.
- The Look Of Power: How Women Have Dressed For Success October 20, 2014Just as women were entering the corporate workplace in big numbers, the shapeless power suit emerged. Over time, the "power look" changed. How do women project power in the modern office?