Contact me at:
"If we remain poor and dependent, the riches of other men will not avail us. If we are ignorant, the intelligence of other men will do but little for us. If we are foolish, the wisdom of other men will not guide us. If we are wasteful of time and money, the economy of other men will only make our destitution the more disgraceful and hurtful. "
"If you form the habit of going by what you hear others say about someone, or going by what others think about someone, instead of searching that thing out for yourself and seeing for yourself, you will be walking west when you think you're going east, and you will be walking east when you think you're going west. This generation, especially of our people, has a burden, more so than any other time in history. The most important thing we can learn to do today is think for ourselves."
|Thomas Cloud on A Thought: African-American banks and moving your money|
2nd Jan 15
The history of African American Owned Banks, I'm informed and believe that the first was Freeman's Savings and Trust, a …
|purchase instagram followers on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
22nd Oct 14
purchase instagram followers US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American Clarion Call
|how to cancel google plus account on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
10th Oct 14
how to cancel google plus account US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American …
|google plus app development on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Sep 14
google plus app development Midnight in the food-stamp economy | The African American Clarion Call
|visit this page on The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency|
24th Sep 14
visit this page The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency | The African American Clarion Call
|enrabiado on On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker|
20th Sep 14
enrabiado On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker | The African American Clarion Call
|youtube downloader mp3 Online on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
14th Sep 14
youtube downloader mp3 Online Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|HCG Diet on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
9th Sep 14
HCG Diet Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American Clarion Call
|cna training academy clearwater reviews on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
21st Aug 14
cna training academy clearwater reviews Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African …
|best free antivirus program on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
8th Jul 14
best free antivirus program Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|Ben Carson for prez 2016 on Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect|
23rd May 14
[…] Doesn't mean they ain't racist. Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect | The African American …
|Greg L on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
14th Feb 14
I'm glad you enjoyed this!
|lyddia on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
7th Feb 14
can anyone put his life in timeline format for me? I would really appreciate it of someone would do this …
|Anonomyous on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
27th Jan 14
It was very Excelling and I loved it!!!!!
|Ro on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Oct 13
- Got $15 Million? Actor Rowan Atkinson Has A Car For Sale January 25, 2015The actor who most famously plays Mr. Bean wrecked the high-performance car back in 2011. Luckily, he wasn't seriously injured. But it did cost him $1.4 million to get it fixed.
- Coach 1K: Mike Krzyzewski Gets 1,000th Career Win January 25, 2015"Coach K" became the first NCAA Division I men's coach to reach the milestone when No. 5 Duke surged past St. John's in the second half for a 77-68 victory at Madison Square Garden.
- Ukraine's President Hopes To Revive Shattered Peace Process January 25, 2015Petro Poroshenko says that the only way forward in ending the conflict with Russian-backed separatists in the country's east is to revive a cease-fire agreement forged in September in Minsk.
- Obama Proposes New Protections For Arctic National Wildlife Refuge January 25, 2015The president recommends more than 12 million acres of the region receive the highest level of protection available for public lands.
- Several Killed In Egypt Amid Clashes Marking Anniversary Of Uprising January 25, 2015Police cracked down on demonstrators marking the fourth anniversary of mass protests that ousted President Hosni Mubarak.
- 'Blizzard-Like' Conditions Set To Hit Northeast January 25, 2015A major storm system, expected to peak Monday and Tuesday, could dump as much as two feet of snow in some areas.
- Anti-Austerity Leftists Win Greek Election January 25, 2015The leftist Syriza party, which has vowed to roll back EU-mandated austerity measures, have edged out the ruling center-right party of Prime Minister Antonis Samaras.
- A GOP Weekend, Courtesy Of The Koch Network And Citizens United January 25, 2015Contenders for the 2016 presidential race spoke at Saturday's Iowa Freedom Summit, and on Sunday night senators Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and Rand Paul will participate in a livestreamed discussion.
- Suspected Boko Haram Militants Attack Another Nigerian Town January 25, 2015The reported assault is on a city about 100 miles southwest of where the Islamist extremist group killed as many as 2,000 people earlier this month.
- 'Walking The Walk' With Students ... And Screaming Fans January 25, 2015When their students are asleep, these teachers are onstage in LA's punk rock scene.
- Piece By Piece, Monks Scramble To Preserve Iraq's Christian History January 25, 2015Fleeing ISIS, an order of Dominican monks had to leave much behind. But when Father Najeeb Michaeel helped the Christian community escape, he took one thing with him: a collection of manuscripts.
- Virtual Games Try To Generate Real Empathy For Faraway Conflict January 25, 2015A corner of the video game industry is covering the news through immersive experiences. One game transports players into the middle of the Syrian civil war.
- U.S. And India Announce New Ties On First Day Of Obama's Trip January 25, 2015President Obama will be in India for three days; he is the first president to visit the country twice while in office. Obama and Prime Minister Narendra Modi also discussed defense and climate change.
- Study Says Creativity Can Flow From Political Correctness January 24, 2015There is a common belief that requiring the use of "politically correct" language in the workplace stifles creativity. Researchers decided to see if that notion held up to scrutiny.
- 'How Do You Tell Your Kids That You've Got Alzheimer's?' January 24, 2015Writer Greg O'Brien was diagnosed with early-onset Alzheimer's disease five years ago. He describes what it was like to hear the news — and break it to his family.