Contact me at:
"If we remain poor and dependent, the riches of other men will not avail us. If we are ignorant, the intelligence of other men will do but little for us. If we are foolish, the wisdom of other men will not guide us. If we are wasteful of time and money, the economy of other men will only make our destitution the more disgraceful and hurtful. "
"If you form the habit of going by what you hear others say about someone, or going by what others think about someone, instead of searching that thing out for yourself and seeing for yourself, you will be walking west when you think you're going east, and you will be walking east when you think you're going west. This generation, especially of our people, has a burden, more so than any other time in history. The most important thing we can learn to do today is think for ourselves."
|purchase instagram followers on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
22nd Oct 14
purchase instagram followers US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American Clarion Call
|how to cancel google plus account on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
10th Oct 14
how to cancel google plus account US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American …
|google plus app development on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Sep 14
google plus app development Midnight in the food-stamp economy | The African American Clarion Call
|visit this page on The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency|
24th Sep 14
visit this page The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency | The African American Clarion Call
|enrabiado on On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker|
20th Sep 14
enrabiado On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker | The African American Clarion Call
|youtube downloader mp3 Online on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
14th Sep 14
youtube downloader mp3 Online Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|HCG Diet on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
9th Sep 14
HCG Diet Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American Clarion Call
|cna training academy clearwater reviews on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
21st Aug 14
cna training academy clearwater reviews Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African …
|best free antivirus program on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
8th Jul 14
best free antivirus program Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|Ben Carson for prez 2016 on Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect|
23rd May 14
[…] Doesn't mean they ain't racist. Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect | The African American …
|Greg L on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
14th Feb 14
I'm glad you enjoyed this!
|lyddia on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
7th Feb 14
can anyone put his life in timeline format for me? I would really appreciate it of someone would do this …
|Anonomyous on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
27th Jan 14
It was very Excelling and I loved it!!!!!
|Ro on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Oct 13
|Greg L on About the Blogger|
19th Sep 13
And what case might I prove that the poster has questioned? I should bother with justifying the name of …
- World Series: Madison Bumgarner Carries Giants To 3rd Title In 5 Years October 30, 2014Madison Bumgarner won Game 1 of this World Series, throwing seven innings and giving up on run. He won Game 5, with a complete game shutout. On Wednesday night, on two days' rest, he finished the job.
- WATCH: On Sandy Anniversary, Gov. Chris Christie Faces Off With Heckler October 30, 2014Christie, known for fierce confrontations with detractors, finished this particular exchange by saying, "Sit down and shut up."
- Inventor Of 'Operation' Game Says He Can't Afford His Own Operation October 29, 2014John Spinello missed out on a lot of money, because he sold his patent for the legendary game for just $500. Over the past few years, things have been rough for Spinello.
- FTC Says AT&T Misled Customers About 'Unlimited' Data Plans October 29, 2014The Federal Trade Commission says AT&T slowed data speeds for 3.5 million customers, sometimes up to 90 percent.
- Close To 100,000 Hungarian Demonstrators Protest Internet Usage Tax October 29, 2014Critics of the tax said this is a government attempt to create a "digital iron curtain" around Hungary. The government said it was just extending taxes it places on phones.
- As Infrastructure Crumbles, Trillions Of Gallons Of Water Lost October 29, 2014The nation's aging pipes and water mains are springing expensive leaks, wasting more than 2 trillion gallons of drinking water nationally and 22 billion gallons in the Chicago area alone.
- After The Waves, Staten Island Homeowner Takes Sandy Buyout October 29, 2014Staten Islander Stephen Drimalas barely survived Hurricane Sandy. Now he and several Staten Islanders will sell their oceanfront homes to the state, which hopes to get people out of flood-prone areas.
- Decoding The Food And Drink On A Day Of The Dead Altar October 29, 2014The Mexican tradition celebrates the dead and welcomes their return to the land of the living once a year. Enticing them to make the trip is where the food, drink and musical offerings come in.
- To Tackle Sexual Assault Cases, Colleges Enlist Investigators-For-Hire October 29, 2014Colleges are under pressure to revamp how they handle sexual assault cases. Some schools, rather than trying to train administrators to act like prosecutors, are outsourcing the job to real ones.
- No Ebola, S'il Vous Plait, We're French: The Ivory Coast Mindset October 29, 2014The country borders Liberia and Guinea, but so far Ebola hasn't arrived. Maybe it's because of the French heritage. When the authorities tell people what to do to keep the virus out, they listen.
- Monsanto Hired This Guy To Help It Win Over Millennials October 29, 2014Vance Crowe, 32, has a tough assignment: reach out to millennials, many of whom are skeptical of GMOs. Crowe says the company can do a better job of listening to their concerns.
- Campuses Play Host To Tanning Beds, Despite Skin Cancer Risk October 29, 2014The links between tanning beds and skin cancer are well known, but a survey of the top colleges and universities in the U.S. shows that many allow tanning beds on campus.
- Scientists Implicate More Than 100 Genes In Causing Autism October 29, 2014Spontaneous gene mutations, not ones inherited from parents, increase a child's risk of autism, scientists say. By comparing genes within families they've identified more than 100 suspects.
- Russian Engines Could Be Focus Of Antares Launch Failure Probe October 29, 2014NK-33 engines, originally destined for a Soviet-era moon shot that never got off the ground and later used in the Antares, are suspect, some scientists say.
- Federal Reserve Stays The Course, Ends Most Recent Stimulus Program October 29, 2014The Fed has been buying up bonds by the trillions since the financial crisis started in 2008. Today, it affirmed that it was going ahead with plans to end its third round of stimulus.