Contact me at:
"If we remain poor and dependent, the riches of other men will not avail us. If we are ignorant, the intelligence of other men will do but little for us. If we are foolish, the wisdom of other men will not guide us. If we are wasteful of time and money, the economy of other men will only make our destitution the more disgraceful and hurtful. "
"If you form the habit of going by what you hear others say about someone, or going by what others think about someone, instead of searching that thing out for yourself and seeing for yourself, you will be walking west when you think you're going east, and you will be walking east when you think you're going west. This generation, especially of our people, has a burden, more so than any other time in history. The most important thing we can learn to do today is think for ourselves."
|bobby on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
3rd Mar 15
how did he die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Thomas Cloud on A Thought: African-American banks and moving your money|
2nd Jan 15
The history of African American Owned Banks, I'm informed and believe that the first was Freeman's Savings and Trust, a …
|purchase instagram followers on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
22nd Oct 14
purchase instagram followers US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American Clarion Call
|how to cancel google plus account on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
10th Oct 14
how to cancel google plus account US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American …
|google plus app development on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Sep 14
google plus app development Midnight in the food-stamp economy | The African American Clarion Call
|visit this page on The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency|
24th Sep 14
visit this page The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency | The African American Clarion Call
|enrabiado on On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker|
20th Sep 14
enrabiado On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker | The African American Clarion Call
|youtube downloader mp3 Online on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
14th Sep 14
youtube downloader mp3 Online Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|HCG Diet on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
9th Sep 14
HCG Diet Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American Clarion Call
|cna training academy clearwater reviews on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
21st Aug 14
cna training academy clearwater reviews Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African …
|best free antivirus program on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
8th Jul 14
best free antivirus program Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|Ben Carson for prez 2016 on Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect|
23rd May 14
[…] Doesn't mean they ain't racist. Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect | The African American …
|Greg L on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
14th Feb 14
I'm glad you enjoyed this!
|lyddia on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
7th Feb 14
can anyone put his life in timeline format for me? I would really appreciate it of someone would do this …
|Anonomyous on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
27th Jan 14
It was very Excelling and I loved it!!!!!
- Benefits Of Efforts To Reduce Student Drinking Wear Off Fast March 4, 2015Most colleges have some sort of alcohol education program. One-time interventions do cut drinking, but only short term. They tend to work better for women, with with no benefit for men in frats.
- Few Clues On Health Law's Future Emerge In Supreme Court Arguments March 4, 2015Will the Supreme Court strike down tax credits that help moderate-income Americans afford coverage in the three dozen states where the marketplace is being run by the federal government?
- Fossil Of Jawbone Comes From Earliest Period Of Human Evolution March 4, 2015Writing in Science, scientists say the 2.8-million-year-old fossil appears to belong to an individual from the beginning of the ancestral line that led to humans.
- Ferguson Report: Justice Dept. Says Wilson Won't Face Civil Rights Charges March 4, 2015The report concludes "that Darren Wilson's actions do not constitute prosecutable violations under the applicable federal criminal civil rights statute."
- UK Government Is Selling Its Share Of Eurostar March 4, 2015The move is part of an effort by the British government to sell off national assets to raise $20 billion by the year 2020.
- People With Eczema Are Itching For Better Health Care March 4, 2015Just a rash? Not if you have eczema. People with eczema often have a hard time finding appropriate health care and are apt to miss work dealing with the chronic skin problem, a study finds.
- The British Group With A Very Different Take On 'Jihadi John' March 4, 2015Cage is a controversial group founded by a former detainee at Guantanamo Bay. It has presented a sympathetic portrait of 'Jihadi John,' drawing criticism that it defends terror.
- Turkish Airlines' Near-Miss Creates Big Problem At Kathmandu's Tiny Airport March 4, 2015What do you do when a plane crash-lands at your country's only international airport and you have no equipment to move it out of the way? Nepalese airport officials are grappling with that question.
- Spain's Wine Exports Soar 22 Percent — But Profits Fall March 4, 2015Spain's wine industry had a record year in 2014, posting numbers that could propel it past Italy as the world's biggest wine exporter. But most of the wine was sold cheaply, in bulk.
- Putin Speaks About The Killing Of Kremlin Critic Boris Nemtsov March 4, 2015Russia's president said Nemtsov's death was a shameful tragedy. Nemtsov was gunned down near the Kremlin on Friday. His supporters blame Russian authorities.
- The Magic Trick That Could Shorten The FAFSA March 4, 2015The IRS and the Department of Education already have the power to make the FAFSA easier without cutting questions. So why haven't they?
- A Few Reactions to the DOJ's 'Scathing' Report on Ferguson Cops And Racial Bias March 4, 2015Racist emails and shocking statistics will be on display when the Justice Department (officially) releases a report about the Ferguson Police Department.
- Born In 1898: World's Oldest Living Person Celebrates Birthday March 4, 2015Misao Okawa of Japan is now 117. She has reigned as the world's oldest living person since 2013, when Guinness World Records certified that she was 115.
- What's A Patient To Do When Hospital Ratings Disagree? March 4, 2015Many people check up on hospitals before they check in as patients. But there's a catch. A hospital that gets lauded by one group can be panned by another.
- Japanese World War II Battleship Musashi Found, Billionaire Paul Allen Says March 4, 2015The Microsoft co-founder says his team found the ship's wreckage in the Sibuyan Sea off the Philippines. The vessel was sunk during the Battle of Leyte Gulf in 1944.