Contact me at:
"If we remain poor and dependent, the riches of other men will not avail us. If we are ignorant, the intelligence of other men will do but little for us. If we are foolish, the wisdom of other men will not guide us. If we are wasteful of time and money, the economy of other men will only make our destitution the more disgraceful and hurtful. "
"If you form the habit of going by what you hear others say about someone, or going by what others think about someone, instead of searching that thing out for yourself and seeing for yourself, you will be walking west when you think you're going east, and you will be walking east when you think you're going west. This generation, especially of our people, has a burden, more so than any other time in history. The most important thing we can learn to do today is think for ourselves."
|bobby on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
3rd Mar 15
how did he die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Thomas Cloud on A Thought: African-American banks and moving your money|
2nd Jan 15
The history of African American Owned Banks, I'm informed and believe that the first was Freeman's Savings and Trust, a …
|purchase instagram followers on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
22nd Oct 14
purchase instagram followers US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American Clarion Call
|how to cancel google plus account on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
10th Oct 14
how to cancel google plus account US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American …
|google plus app development on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Sep 14
google plus app development Midnight in the food-stamp economy | The African American Clarion Call
|visit this page on The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency|
24th Sep 14
visit this page The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency | The African American Clarion Call
|enrabiado on On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker|
20th Sep 14
enrabiado On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker | The African American Clarion Call
|youtube downloader mp3 Online on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
14th Sep 14
youtube downloader mp3 Online Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|HCG Diet on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
9th Sep 14
HCG Diet Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American Clarion Call
|cna training academy clearwater reviews on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
21st Aug 14
cna training academy clearwater reviews Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African …
|best free antivirus program on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
8th Jul 14
best free antivirus program Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|Ben Carson for prez 2016 on Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect|
23rd May 14
[…] Doesn't mean they ain't racist. Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect | The African American …
|Greg L on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
14th Feb 14
I'm glad you enjoyed this!
|lyddia on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
7th Feb 14
can anyone put his life in timeline format for me? I would really appreciate it of someone would do this …
|Anonomyous on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
27th Jan 14
It was very Excelling and I loved it!!!!!
- Would Doctors Be Better If They Didn't Have To Memorize? April 26, 2015For decades, first-year medical students have had to cram the details of the cellular metabolism cycle into their heads. Some med schools say it's time to quit cramming and focus on patients' lives.
- Powerful Aftershock Jars Katmandu; Nepal Quake Toll Rises April 26, 2015A magnitude 6.7 aftershock rumbled the Nepalese capital and sent people running for open ground Sunday morning. The
- 8 Obama Jokes That Stood Out From The White House Correspondents Dinner April 26, 2015Every year, the president sits down for dinner with Washington reporters and delivers a standup routine. From his "bucket list" to Hillary Clinton, here's what he came up with this year.
- Devastating Earthquake Hits Nepal, Kills More Than 1,000 April 25, 2015NPR's Arun Rath speaks with Kunda Dixit, a Nepali Times editor, about today's deadly quake. It caused an Everest avalanche and destroyed ancient monuments in and around the capital, Kathmandu.
- After Baltimore March, Clashes Between Protesters, Police April 25, 2015People gathered in the city's streets in support of Freddie Gray, who died after sustaining a fatal spinal cord injury during or after his arrest. Later, protests took a violent turn at Camden Yards.
- Indonesia Sets Executions For 3 'Bali Nine' Drug-Smugglers April 25, 2015At least three members of the trafficking ring — two Australians seen as ringleaders and a Filipina maid who acted as a "mule" — have been informed that their execution by firing squad is imminent.
- On Everest, Quake-Triggered Avalanche Leaves Death, Chaos April 25, 2015Early reports are that at least eight climbers and/or Sherpas have been killed at Everest Base Camp. Others are trapped higher up on the world's tallest peak.
- As Health Apps Hop On The Apple Watch, Privacy Will Be Key April 25, 2015The notion of receiving nutrition advice from artificial intelligence on your wrist may seem like science fiction. But health developers are betting this kind of behavior will become the norm.
- Who, Or What, Crashed The Market In A Flash In 2010? April 25, 2015The cause of Wall Street's flash crash has been debated ever since it happened. Officials arrested a lone trader working in his parents' London home, but some question whether he was really to blame.
- 1,400 Confirmed Dead In Nepal After Powerful Earthquake April 25, 2015The magnitude-7.8 temblor hit north of the capital Kathmandu, toppling buildings in the capital. Dozens were also killed in neighboring India, China and Bangladesh.
- Kansas City Royals Break Bad: The Week In Sports April 25, 2015The first rounds of NBA and NHL playoffs are in full swing. NPR's Scott Simon gets an update from ESPN.com's Howard Bryant.
- To West Baltimoreans, 'The Largest Gang Is The ... Police' April 25, 2015NPR's Scott Simon takes a walk through the neighborhoods of West Baltimore to talk with residents in the wake of Freddie Gray's death in police custody.
- Surgeon General Vivek Murthy On Gun Control, Vaccines And Science April 25, 2015Surgeon General Vivek Murthy was officially sworn in this week. His confirmation was held up for more than a year because of comments he made about gun violence. Murthy talks with NPR's Scott Simon.
- Protesters Plan To 'Shut Down' Baltimore Saturday April 25, 2015Demonstrations continue in Baltimore over the death of Freddie Gray while in police custody. State troopers have been brought in to help control crowds. Gray will be laid to rest on Monday.
- Powerful Quake Hits Nepal; Death Toll Rising April 25, 2015An estimated 7.8-magnitude earthquake shook Nepal on Saturday. It's being described as the strongest to hit the country in 81 years. NPR's Scott Simon talks to Kunda Dixit, editor at the Nepali Times.