Contact me at:
"If we remain poor and dependent, the riches of other men will not avail us. If we are ignorant, the intelligence of other men will do but little for us. If we are foolish, the wisdom of other men will not guide us. If we are wasteful of time and money, the economy of other men will only make our destitution the more disgraceful and hurtful. "
"If you form the habit of going by what you hear others say about someone, or going by what others think about someone, instead of searching that thing out for yourself and seeing for yourself, you will be walking west when you think you're going east, and you will be walking east when you think you're going west. This generation, especially of our people, has a burden, more so than any other time in history. The most important thing we can learn to do today is think for ourselves."
|purchase instagram followers on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
22nd Oct 14
purchase instagram followers US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American Clarion Call
|how to cancel google plus account on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
10th Oct 14
how to cancel google plus account US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American …
|google plus app development on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Sep 14
google plus app development Midnight in the food-stamp economy | The African American Clarion Call
|visit this page on The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency|
24th Sep 14
visit this page The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency | The African American Clarion Call
|enrabiado on On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker|
20th Sep 14
enrabiado On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker | The African American Clarion Call
|youtube downloader mp3 Online on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
14th Sep 14
youtube downloader mp3 Online Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|HCG Diet on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
9th Sep 14
HCG Diet Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American Clarion Call
|cna training academy clearwater reviews on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
21st Aug 14
cna training academy clearwater reviews Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African …
|best free antivirus program on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
8th Jul 14
best free antivirus program Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|Ben Carson for prez 2016 on Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect|
23rd May 14
[…] Doesn't mean they ain't racist. Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect | The African American …
|Greg L on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
14th Feb 14
I'm glad you enjoyed this!
|lyddia on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
7th Feb 14
can anyone put his life in timeline format for me? I would really appreciate it of someone would do this …
|Anonomyous on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
27th Jan 14
It was very Excelling and I loved it!!!!!
|Ro on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Oct 13
|Greg L on About the Blogger|
19th Sep 13
And what case might I prove that the poster has questioned? I should bother with justifying the name of …
- Blind From Birth, But Able To Use Sound To 'See' Faces November 21, 2014The area of the brain that recognizes faces can use sound instead of sight. That recent discovery suggests facial recognition is so important to humans that it's part of our most basic wiring.
- Mama Stamberg's Cranberry Relish Put To The Test At Amish Market November 21, 2014A woman on the Eastern Shore of Maryland said she'd love to make and sell Susan Stamberg's mother-in-law's famous cranberry relish. Naturally, Stamberg had to inspect the operation and try it out.
- Colleges Straddle Line Between Assault Prevention And Victim Blaming November 21, 2014When it comes to raising assault awareness among would-be-victims, figuring out what to say has been complicated for schools. Some that have tried have been criticized for putting the onus on victims.
- Snowed-Out Buffalo Bills To Play Jets In Detroit November 21, 2014The Bills were to play at home on Sunday against the New York Jets. The NFL moved the game to Monday night, and the two teams will face off in Detroit.
- 'I Will Not Sit Idly By' And Other Congressional Tweets On Immigration November 21, 2014Congress is out of session until the first week of December, so many members are weighing in on the president's speech on Twitter and other platforms — with mixed reactions.
- WATCH: President Obama's Speech On Immigration November 21, 2014Obama defied congressional Republicans by announcing a plan that shields up to 5 million immigrants from deportation.
- Moderate Drinker Or Alcoholic? Many Americans Fall In Between November 20, 2014A study from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention finds that 1 in 3 adults drinks excessively. That means eight or more drinks per week for women, and 15 or more drinks a week for men.
- At GOP Governors Meeting, Immigration Casts A Wide Shadow November 20, 2014After a successful 2014 election season, the nation's GOP governors gathered to talk about policy issues and bask in their victories. But President Obama's immigration plans dominated the discussion.
- Obama Goes It Alone, Shielding Up To 5 Million Immigrants From Deportation November 20, 2014Defying congressional Republicans, President Obama will defer the deportation of the undocumented parents of U.S. citizens and will also prioritize the deportation of criminals.
- The Whole World Is Fat! And That Ends Up Costing $2 Trillion A Year November 20, 2014Nearly a third of us are overweight, and some of the worst rates of obesity are in the developing world. All this corpulence takes a huge economic toll.
- Alabama Settlement Could Be Model For Handling Poor Defendants In Ferguson, Mo. November 20, 2014The city of Montgomery, Ala., was sued by a group of people who said they were jailed when they couldn't pay court fines and fees. Now the city has agreed to take steps to help those too poor to pay.
- Debate: Should Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal? November 20, 2014Several states allow doctors, in certain circumstances, to help terminally ill people end their lives. The emotionally charged issue is at the center of the latest Intelligence Squared U.S. debate.
- White House Acknowledges Over-Counting Obamacare Signups November 20, 2014The administration said some people who had dental plans separate from their health care coverage were mistakenly counted twice. The GOP says it was a deliberate attempt to inflate the numbers.
- 7 Questions About The President's Immigration Plan Answered November 20, 2014The president's executive action will grant temporary relief to some of the nearly 12 million immigrants who are living in the United States illegally. Here's what you should know.
- How To Catch A Cattle Thief November 20, 2014Cattle theft has been making a major comeback. A drought in the West has meant higher beef prices, making cattle an attractive target for thieves.