Contact me at:
"If we remain poor and dependent, the riches of other men will not avail us. If we are ignorant, the intelligence of other men will do but little for us. If we are foolish, the wisdom of other men will not guide us. If we are wasteful of time and money, the economy of other men will only make our destitution the more disgraceful and hurtful. "
"If you form the habit of going by what you hear others say about someone, or going by what others think about someone, instead of searching that thing out for yourself and seeing for yourself, you will be walking west when you think you're going east, and you will be walking east when you think you're going west. This generation, especially of our people, has a burden, more so than any other time in history. The most important thing we can learn to do today is think for ourselves."
|bobby on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
3rd Mar 15
how did he die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Thomas Cloud on A Thought: African-American banks and moving your money|
2nd Jan 15
The history of African American Owned Banks, I'm informed and believe that the first was Freeman's Savings and Trust, a …
|purchase instagram followers on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
22nd Oct 14
purchase instagram followers US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American Clarion Call
|how to cancel google plus account on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
10th Oct 14
how to cancel google plus account US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American …
|google plus app development on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Sep 14
google plus app development Midnight in the food-stamp economy | The African American Clarion Call
|visit this page on The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency|
24th Sep 14
visit this page The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency | The African American Clarion Call
|enrabiado on On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker|
20th Sep 14
enrabiado On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker | The African American Clarion Call
|youtube downloader mp3 Online on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
14th Sep 14
youtube downloader mp3 Online Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|HCG Diet on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
9th Sep 14
HCG Diet Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American Clarion Call
|cna training academy clearwater reviews on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
21st Aug 14
cna training academy clearwater reviews Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African …
|best free antivirus program on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
8th Jul 14
best free antivirus program Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|Ben Carson for prez 2016 on Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect|
23rd May 14
[…] Doesn't mean they ain't racist. Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect | The African American …
|Greg L on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
14th Feb 14
I'm glad you enjoyed this!
|lyddia on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
7th Feb 14
can anyone put his life in timeline format for me? I would really appreciate it of someone would do this …
|Anonomyous on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
27th Jan 14
It was very Excelling and I loved it!!!!!
- From Losers To Possible Kingmakers, A Scottish Party Come Back Strong April 18, 2015No party is expected to win a majority in the upcoming U.K. elections. That means the Scottish National Party, after losing a vote on independence last year, could determine the country's next leader.
- In 'Song Of Lahore,' A Race To Revive Pakistani Classical Music April 18, 2015In 1977, classical music virtually died in Pakistan when the government banned live concerts. Seven musicians are working to bring the art back, and a film premiering Saturday documents their quest.
- The Cat-And-Mouse Game Of The Great Clinton Chase, Iowa Edition April 18, 2015Hillary Clinton's campaign went to great lengths to keep her events in Iowa this week intimate. That's easier said than done when the candidate is one of the world's most famous politicians.
- Michigan Billionaire And Mall Developer A. Alfred Taubman Dies April 18, 2015Taubman's philanthropy and business success — including weaving the enclosed shopping mall into American culture — was clouded by a criminal conviction late in his career. He was 91.
- Suicide Attack Kills Dozens At Afghanistan Bank April 18, 2015A suicide bomb attack on a bank branch in the eastern Afghan city of Jalalabad has killed at least 30 people and wounded more than 80, officials said.
- On Links As In Life, D.C. Bipartisan Relations Are Deep In The Rough April 18, 2015Golf is a sport that's been enjoyed by both Democrats and Republicans through the decades, but bipartisan golf outings may be disappearing like a shanked tee shot into a water hazard.
- A Ticking Clock Threatens Obama's Immigration Plan April 18, 2015A New Orleans federal appeals court case may determine whether the President can implement his immigration plan before his term is up.
- How The Food Industry Relies On Scientists With Big Tobacco Ties April 17, 2015Critics of the system that ushers food products to market say it is rife with conflicts of interest. When scientists depend on food companies for work, they may be less likely to contest food safety.
- Oklahoma Approves Nitrogen Asphyxiation For Executions April 17, 2015The new method was proposed after the botched execution by lethal injection last year of an Oklahoma inmate.
- Hillary Clinton Supports Amendment To Get Hidden Money Out Of Politics April 17, 2015Clinton called campaign finance reform one of the "four big fights" of her campaign. But does this idea of a constitutional amendment to restrict or eliminate big money stand a chance?
- First-Place Fake-Out: Woman Who Didn't Run Marathon Stripped Of Title April 17, 2015Race officials say Kendall Schler faked her win at last Sunday's GO! St. Louis race. They say she also cheated in last year's race where she finished third.
- As Ebola Cases Dwindle, West Africa Turns To Economic Recovery April 17, 2015International banks are promising nearly a billion dollars in aid to the three countries hardest hit by Ebola. The number of weekly cases has dropped below 40 — the lowest level since last May.
- Running A Marathon? How To Eat and Drink So You Don't Hit The Wall April 17, 2015There's only so much fuel you can store before a big race. A performance nutrition expert gives us the rub on how to optimize carb-loading to avoid the miserable experience of running out of fuel.
- Remembering Don Quayle, NPR's First President April 17, 2015The first president of NPR has died at the age of 84. Don Quayle had a long career in public broadcasting, both in television and radio. Susan Stamberg reflects on his impact on NPR and her career.
- As Lake Mead Levels Drop, The West Braces For Bigger Drought Impact April 17, 2015Near Las Vegas, levels in the nation's largest reservoir have dropped 140 feet since 2000. Water deliveries to Nevada, Arizona and California may soon be rationed — and farmers would feel it first.