Contact me at:
"If we remain poor and dependent, the riches of other men will not avail us. If we are ignorant, the intelligence of other men will do but little for us. If we are foolish, the wisdom of other men will not guide us. If we are wasteful of time and money, the economy of other men will only make our destitution the more disgraceful and hurtful. "
"If you form the habit of going by what you hear others say about someone, or going by what others think about someone, instead of searching that thing out for yourself and seeing for yourself, you will be walking west when you think you're going east, and you will be walking east when you think you're going west. This generation, especially of our people, has a burden, more so than any other time in history. The most important thing we can learn to do today is think for ourselves."
|bobby on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
3rd Mar 15
how did he die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Thomas Cloud on A Thought: African-American banks and moving your money|
2nd Jan 15
The history of African American Owned Banks, I'm informed and believe that the first was Freeman's Savings and Trust, a …
|purchase instagram followers on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
22nd Oct 14
purchase instagram followers US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American Clarion Call
|how to cancel google plus account on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
10th Oct 14
how to cancel google plus account US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American …
|google plus app development on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Sep 14
google plus app development Midnight in the food-stamp economy | The African American Clarion Call
|visit this page on The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency|
24th Sep 14
visit this page The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency | The African American Clarion Call
|enrabiado on On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker|
20th Sep 14
enrabiado On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker | The African American Clarion Call
|youtube downloader mp3 Online on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
14th Sep 14
youtube downloader mp3 Online Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|HCG Diet on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
9th Sep 14
HCG Diet Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American Clarion Call
|cna training academy clearwater reviews on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
21st Aug 14
cna training academy clearwater reviews Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African …
|best free antivirus program on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
8th Jul 14
best free antivirus program Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|Ben Carson for prez 2016 on Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect|
23rd May 14
[…] Doesn't mean they ain't racist. Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect | The African American …
|Greg L on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
14th Feb 14
I'm glad you enjoyed this!
|lyddia on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
7th Feb 14
can anyone put his life in timeline format for me? I would really appreciate it of someone would do this …
|Anonomyous on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
27th Jan 14
It was very Excelling and I loved it!!!!!
- Russian Supply Capsule Successfully Docks With Space Station July 5, 2015The Progress M-28M delivered tons of food, water, oxygen, fuel and other supplies after previous attempts ended in failure.
- Greeks Decide The Fate Of Their Economy In Crucial Referendum July 5, 2015The vote is on an international bailout that includes harsh austerity measures. The Athens government is instead pushing for a "no" vote that would give it a mandate to try to negotiate debt relief.
- Do Try This At Home: Three Korean Banchan (Side Dishes) In One Pot July 5, 2015If you've ever eaten at a Korean restaurant, you're used to the endless side dishes that come out with the meal. They're called banchan, and they're remarkably simple to make for yourself.
- Sharks Might Not Be To Blame In North Carolina Attacks July 5, 2015North Carolina beaches usually see one shark attack a summer, if any. This year, they've already seen seven. NPR's Lynn Neary speaks with George Burgess of the International Shark Attack File.
- Tunisia Seeks Its Way On A Winding, Bumpy Path July 5, 2015An attacker recently opened fire on Tunisian beach and killed 38 people. NPR's Alice Fordham, who went to cover the story, used to live in Tunisia. She reflects on how the country has changed.
- Greeks Begin Voting In Historic Resolution July 5, 2015Greeks vote Sunday on a referendum that the government says is about austerity. The opposition says it's a vote on staying in the Eurozone. NPR's Lynn Neary speaks to correspondent Joanna Kakissis.
- Want A Taste Of Virtual Reality? Step One: Find Some Cardboard July 5, 2015Fancy headsets can cost between $200 and $500. But if you have a smartphone, some extra time and an empty pizza box, you can make your own.
- You Haven't Left The Building But Your Brain's On A Virtual Reality Trip July 5, 2015You can now experience the aftermath of Nepal's earthquake or get a sense of what it's like to be in a refugee camp without leaving home. Will that make you more likely to donate to a cause?
- Trump's Campaign Theme Song Headache? Blame Michael Jackson, Sort Of July 5, 2015Candidates keep getting in trouble for picking theme songs without getting approval from the artist. You can trace this back to changes in both campaigning and the way companies sell products.
- Israel And The West Bank Through Fresh Eyes July 5, 2015A dozen photographers were set loose with the aim of seeing an old conflict in a new light. The result is a photo exhibit now showing in Tel Aviv and coming soon to the U.S.
- As Greece Stares Down Its Money Troubles, A Decisive Vote Looms July 4, 2015Greeks vote Sunday on a referendum that will determine the future of the country's troubled economy and the question of whether Greece remains part of the eurozone.
- Aphrodisiacs Can Spark Sexual Imagination, But Probably Not Libido July 4, 2015Going on a picnic with someone special? Make sure to pack watermelon, a food that lore says is an aphrodisiac. No food is actually scientifically linked to desire, but here's how some got that rep.
- Charleston Reporters Tell The National Story Of Local Violence July 4, 2015The staff of hometown paper The Post and Courier feels the emotional toll of covering the church shootings and other traumatic events.
- 'Firework, Not Fire Fun': The Serious Jobs Of Pyrotechnic Pros July 4, 2015With some 50,000 fireworks going off in just 25 minutes, Macy's Fourth of July fireworks display in New York City is the biggest in the U.S. — but the task of putting it all together is even bigger.
- U.N.: Report On Iran's Atomic Program Possible By Year's End July 4, 2015International Atomic Energy Agency Director General Yukiya Amano says that, "with cooperation" from Tehran, a report could be finalized before January.