Contact me at:
"If we remain poor and dependent, the riches of other men will not avail us. If we are ignorant, the intelligence of other men will do but little for us. If we are foolish, the wisdom of other men will not guide us. If we are wasteful of time and money, the economy of other men will only make our destitution the more disgraceful and hurtful. "
"If you form the habit of going by what you hear others say about someone, or going by what others think about someone, instead of searching that thing out for yourself and seeing for yourself, you will be walking west when you think you're going east, and you will be walking east when you think you're going west. This generation, especially of our people, has a burden, more so than any other time in history. The most important thing we can learn to do today is think for ourselves."
|purchase instagram followers on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
22nd Oct 14
purchase instagram followers US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American Clarion Call
|how to cancel google plus account on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
10th Oct 14
how to cancel google plus account US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American …
|google plus app development on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Sep 14
google plus app development Midnight in the food-stamp economy | The African American Clarion Call
|visit this page on The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency|
24th Sep 14
visit this page The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency | The African American Clarion Call
|enrabiado on On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker|
20th Sep 14
enrabiado On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker | The African American Clarion Call
|youtube downloader mp3 Online on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
14th Sep 14
youtube downloader mp3 Online Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|HCG Diet on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
9th Sep 14
HCG Diet Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American Clarion Call
|cna training academy clearwater reviews on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
21st Aug 14
cna training academy clearwater reviews Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African …
|best free antivirus program on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
8th Jul 14
best free antivirus program Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|Ben Carson for prez 2016 on Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect|
23rd May 14
[…] Doesn't mean they ain't racist. Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect | The African American …
|Greg L on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
14th Feb 14
I'm glad you enjoyed this!
|lyddia on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
7th Feb 14
can anyone put his life in timeline format for me? I would really appreciate it of someone would do this …
|Anonomyous on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
27th Jan 14
It was very Excelling and I loved it!!!!!
|Ro on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Oct 13
|Greg L on About the Blogger|
19th Sep 13
And what case might I prove that the poster has questioned? I should bother with justifying the name of …
- A Field Of Medicine That Wants To Know Where You Live October 31, 2014Where do you live? Health specialists think that simple question could make a difference in how doctors prevent and treat diseases for individuals. That's expanding its storied role in public health.
- Why Is North Korea Freaked Out About The Threat Of Ebola? October 31, 2014Fear of the virus has prompted Pyongyang to ban tourism and quarantine all foreigners. It's a curious stance since the Hermit Kingdom has plenty of more pressing health woes.
- After Mass Protests, Hungary Gives Up On Internet Tax October 31, 2014The government had proposed taxing Internet usage, but opponents claimed it the government was trying to impose a digital iron curtain on Hungary.
- Commercial Spaceship Crashes During Test Flight October 31, 2014The Virgin Galactic Spaceship Two was undergoing a test flight when it crashed in the California Desert. The spaceship is designed to take tourists to space.
- With Reports Of Doping, World Marathon Majors Postpones Awards Ceremony October 31, 2014Rita Jeptoo, the accomplished marathoner who holds the course record at Boston, has reportedly tested positive for a banned substance. The Majors said it's awaiting a decision by the governing body.
- Seeing Red During Breast Cancer Awareness Month October 31, 2014Decades of effort to raise awareness of breast cancer hasn't helped to reduce the death toll once it spreads. One woman living with metastatic breast cancer says it's way past time for a change.
- Why My Grandma Never Had A Pap Smear October 31, 2014Women in the developing world may never be tested for cervical cancer. Clinics are far away, cultural biases may keep them away. Now an inexpensive test lets them do it themselves.
- Maine Judge Rejects State's Bid To Restrict Nurse's Movements October 31, 2014The request by state officials would have compelled Kaci Hickox, who shows no symptoms of Ebola, to isolate herself until Nov. 10.
- No Joke: French Town Cracks Down On Clown Costumes After Attacks October 31, 2014The French town of Vendargues has banned people from dressing up as clowns for a month starting today. The move follows violent incidents across the country involving teens dressed as clowns.
- The Creepiest Ghost And Monster Stories From Around The World October 31, 2014Did you know about the bat-demon of Tanzania? Or the Japanese girl who haunts school bathrooms? We've rounded up some spooky stories that come from different cultural contexts. The chills translate.
- Israel Reopens Disputed Religious Site In Jerusalem To Worshippers October 31, 2014The Temple Mount, sacred to both Muslims and Jews, was closed Thursday following the attempted assassination of a right-wing Jewish activist. More than 1,000 security personnel have been deployed.
- Burkina Faso's Military Takes Power After President Resigns October 31, 2014Blaise Campaore, who ruled the West African country for 27 years after he seized power in a coup, agreed to resign after riots in the capital demanding his ouster.
- Lava Flow In Hawaii Spares Homes, But Threatens To Cut Off Community October 31, 2014The state has sent National Guard troops to the town of Pahoa to assist with a road block and security.
- 50 Great Teachers: A Celebration Of Great Teaching October 31, 2014Our new series will tell the stories of great teachers, and explore some big questions: What is great teaching? Can it be taught? How do good teachers become great ones?
- Alleged Cop-Killer Arraigned After Arrest Ends Extensive Manhunt October 31, 2014Eric Frein, who investigators say fatally shot a police officer and wounded another, was arrested on Thursday after eluding authorities for 48 days.