Contact me at:
"If we remain poor and dependent, the riches of other men will not avail us. If we are ignorant, the intelligence of other men will do but little for us. If we are foolish, the wisdom of other men will not guide us. If we are wasteful of time and money, the economy of other men will only make our destitution the more disgraceful and hurtful. "
"If you form the habit of going by what you hear others say about someone, or going by what others think about someone, instead of searching that thing out for yourself and seeing for yourself, you will be walking west when you think you're going east, and you will be walking east when you think you're going west. This generation, especially of our people, has a burden, more so than any other time in history. The most important thing we can learn to do today is think for ourselves."
|bobby on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
3rd Mar 15
how did he die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Thomas Cloud on A Thought: African-American banks and moving your money|
2nd Jan 15
The history of African American Owned Banks, I'm informed and believe that the first was Freeman's Savings and Trust, a…
|purchase instagram followers on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
22nd Oct 14
purchase instagram followers US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American Clarion…
|how to cancel google plus account on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
10th Oct 14
how to cancel google plus account US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The…
|google plus app development on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Sep 14
google plus app development Midnight in the food-stamp economy | The African American Clarion Call
|visit this page on The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency|
24th Sep 14
visit this page The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency | The African American Clarion Call
|enrabiado on On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker|
20th Sep 14
enrabiado On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker | The African American Clarion Call
|youtube downloader mp3 Online on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
14th Sep 14
youtube downloader mp3 Online Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The…
|HCG Diet on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
9th Sep 14
HCG Diet Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American…
|cna training academy clearwater reviews on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
21st Aug 14
cna training academy clearwater reviews Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama |…
|best free antivirus program on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
8th Jul 14
best free antivirus program Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The…
|Ben Carson for prez 2016 on Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect|
23rd May 14
[…] Doesn't mean they ain't racist. Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect | The African American…
|Greg L on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
14th Feb 14
I'm glad you enjoyed this!
|lyddia on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
7th Feb 14
can anyone put his life in timeline format for me? I would really appreciate it of someone would do this…
|Anonomyous on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
27th Jan 14
It was very Excelling and I loved it!!!!!
- Trump Will Be Sworn In With Same Bible As Lincoln And Obama January 17, 2017The Lincoln Bible was purchased for the 1861 inauguration by Supreme Court Clerk William Thomas Carroll.
- Trump and China: Intentionally Provocative Or Unprepared? January 17, 2017Trump's campaign comments toward China were extremely strong, and we're likely to learn soon how much was rhetoric and how much will become actual policy.
- Putin Accuses Obama Administration Of Trying To Undermine Trump's Legitimacy January 17, 2017Russian President Vladimir Putin said Tuesday that President-elect Donald Trump won a "convincing victory."
- From Twitter To Treatment Guidelines, Industry Influence Permeates Medicine January 17, 2017Several new studies document widespread conflicts of interest in medicine. The way we think about disease "is being subtly distorted" by financial ties, the authors of an accompanying editorial write.
- Brexit: Theresa May Lays Out Her Plan For A Sharp Break With The EU January 17, 2017The British prime minister said in a speech on Tuesday that she plans for the United Kingdom to walk away from the European Union's single market and unified court system.
- Food as Medicine: It's Not Just a Fringe Idea Anymore January 17, 2017Treating people through nutrition is not a new idea, but it's making new inroads as more medical professionals make meals a formal part of care, rather than relying solely on medications.
- China's Xi Jinping Defends Globalization In First-Ever Speech At World Economic Forum January 17, 2017"No one will emerge as a winner in a trade war," the Chinese president said in Davos, Switzerland. He responded to statements by U.S. President-elect Donald Trump, without mentioning his name.
- U.S. Abortion Rate Falls To Lowest Level Since Roe v. Wade January 17, 2017A report by the Guttmacher Institute, a research group that backs legalized abortion, puts the 2014 rate at 14.6 abortions per 1,000 women of childbearing age — the lowest recorded rate since 1973.
- Search For Missing Flight MH370 Suspended After Almost 3 Years January 17, 2017In March 2014, the flight vanished from radar with 239 people on board. Search crews have examined more than 45,000 square miles of the Indian Ocean, to no avail.
- 5 Things To Look For In Betsy DeVos' Confirmation Hearing January 17, 2017Donald Trump's nominee for education secretary faces tough questions as her Senate confirmation hearings start.
- Drugs For Rare Diseases Have Become Uncommonly Rich Monopolies January 17, 2017Drugmakers have brought almost 450 orphan drugs to market and collected rich incentives by doing so. But nearly a third of the medicines aren't new or were repurposed many times for financial gain.
- In An Ever-Changing Music Industry, Cash For Hits Remains A Constant January 17, 2017In the 1950s and '60s, payola scandals led to Congressional investigations. Though today's tactics are more nuanced than handing a DJ a briefcase full of money, pay for play is still alive and well.
- Suspect In Istanbul Nightclub Attack Has Confessed, Say Turkish Officials January 17, 2017The suspect was identified as a citizen of Uzbekistan born in 1983. Istanbul's governor says Abdulgadir Masharipov was trained in Afghanistan and appeared to have entered Turkey illegally.
- Coronations, Coups, And Keeping Up With The Kardashians January 17, 2017It's in our nature to idolize the rich and famous. But this week on Hidden Brain, we explore the other side of our nature: the part of us that wants to see the rich and powerful fall from grace.
- Muslim-Americans Remain Anxious About Trump Administration January 16, 2017In one community where many emigrated from harsh nations, the president-elect's rhetoric brings worries of renewed repression. Cabinet nominees' opposition to a registry hasn't erased those concerns.