Contact me at:
"If we remain poor and dependent, the riches of other men will not avail us. If we are ignorant, the intelligence of other men will do but little for us. If we are foolish, the wisdom of other men will not guide us. If we are wasteful of time and money, the economy of other men will only make our destitution the more disgraceful and hurtful. "
"If you form the habit of going by what you hear others say about someone, or going by what others think about someone, instead of searching that thing out for yourself and seeing for yourself, you will be walking west when you think you're going east, and you will be walking east when you think you're going west. This generation, especially of our people, has a burden, more so than any other time in history. The most important thing we can learn to do today is think for ourselves."
|bobby on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
3rd Mar 15
how did he die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Thomas Cloud on A Thought: African-American banks and moving your money|
2nd Jan 15
The history of African American Owned Banks, I'm informed and believe that the first was Freeman's Savings and Trust, a…
|purchase instagram followers on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
22nd Oct 14
purchase instagram followers US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American Clarion…
|how to cancel google plus account on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
10th Oct 14
how to cancel google plus account US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The…
|google plus app development on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Sep 14
google plus app development Midnight in the food-stamp economy | The African American Clarion Call
|visit this page on The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency|
24th Sep 14
visit this page The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency | The African American Clarion Call
|enrabiado on On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker|
20th Sep 14
enrabiado On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker | The African American Clarion Call
|youtube downloader mp3 Online on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
14th Sep 14
youtube downloader mp3 Online Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The…
|HCG Diet on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
9th Sep 14
HCG Diet Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American…
|cna training academy clearwater reviews on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
21st Aug 14
cna training academy clearwater reviews Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama |…
|best free antivirus program on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
8th Jul 14
best free antivirus program Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The…
|Ben Carson for prez 2016 on Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect|
23rd May 14
[…] Doesn't mean they ain't racist. Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect | The African American…
|Greg L on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
14th Feb 14
I'm glad you enjoyed this!
|lyddia on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
7th Feb 14
can anyone put his life in timeline format for me? I would really appreciate it of someone would do this…
|Anonomyous on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
27th Jan 14
It was very Excelling and I loved it!!!!!
- Debate Check: Could U.S. Economy Grow As Fast As India's Or China's? October 21, 2016At this week's presidential debate, Donald Trump compared growth rates in the three countries. Here's what the experts have to say.
- One Tiny Belgian Region Blocks International Trade Deal October 21, 2016Wallonia, a French-speaking Belgian region with fewer than four million residents, is holding up Europe's free trade agreement with Canada.
- Ex-NSA Contractor Accused Of Theft Must Remain In Federal Custody, Judge Orders October 21, 2016A federal judge said that Harold T. Martin III, who is accused of stealing classified government documents and property, "is a serious risk to the public" and presents a flight risk.
- Ex-Top Aide To Chris Christie Testifies In 'Bridgegate' Trial October 21, 2016A former top staffer to New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie testified in Federal court that she told Christie about planned lane closures on the George Washington Bridge weeks before it happened. Christie has long denied any involvement in the closures, which were designed to punish his political opponents.
- Federal Prosecutors: Former NSA Contractor's Alleged Theft Is 'Breathtaking' October 21, 2016Federal prosecutors allege a former contractor for the National Security Agency stole a massive amount of classified government material. The defendant appeared in court Friday.
- Clinton Campaigns In Ohio Where She's In A Virtual Tie With Trump October 21, 2016Hillary Clinton campaigned in Ohio Friday.
- Canada Walks Out Of EU Trade Talks Unable To Break Deadlock October 21, 2016Canada's trade minister Chrystia Freeland walked out of talks in Brussels Friday, saying that it was impossible to reach a trade deal with the EU. The EU-Canada free trade agreement, which has taken seven years to negotiate, is being blocked by the objections of a small region of Belgium.
- What's Up With The Internet Today? Websites Lag, Don't Load For Many In U.S. October 21, 2016A hacking attack against a major Internet infrastructure company, Dyn, has prompted intermittent disruptions across the web. Hackers used a network of infected Internet-connected devices.
- Why Many Ugandans Are Offended By Music Video Made By U.S. Missionaries October 21, 2016Luket Ministries filmed a video in which seven white women depict the Ugandan way of life. Then came the uproar — and the apology. Two Ugandan writers weigh in.
- Bridgegate Trial: Aide Says Christie Knew Of Traffic-Snarling Plan Well In Advance October 21, 2016New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie knew about a road study that would create a traffic nightmare and used the advance notice to ask about his office's relationship with a local mayor, a former aide says.
- New Head For Jesus Statue That Prompted Double Takes Is Gone October 21, 2016Last year, baby Jesus' head went missing from a statue at a church in northern Ontario. A local artist sculpted an attention-getting substitute, but that damaged the statue.
- Venezuelan Authorities Halt Drive To Recall President Nicolas Maduro October 21, 2016Officials have blocked the opposition's effort to trigger a recall election against Maduro, who is presiding over an economic implosion. Key opposition leaders say they have received travel bans.
- Schiaparelli Mars Lander May Have Exploded On Impact, European Agency Says October 21, 2016Instead of drifting gently onto Mars' surface, the Schiaparelli Mars lander hit the planet hard — and possibly exploded, the European Space Agency says.
- Dr. Paul Farmer Is 'Surprised And Upset And Humbled' After Visit To Haiti October 21, 2016The co-founder of Partners In Health says the damage from Hurricane Matthew seemed worse than that of the 2010 earthquake. And he couldn't get over the way people reacted.
- NPR News Nuggets: 902-5-OH, Paging Bob Dylan & Jedi Battles October 21, 2016Here's a quick roundup of some of the mini-moments you may have missed on this week's Morning Edition.