Contact me at:
"If we remain poor and dependent, the riches of other men will not avail us. If we are ignorant, the intelligence of other men will do but little for us. If we are foolish, the wisdom of other men will not guide us. If we are wasteful of time and money, the economy of other men will only make our destitution the more disgraceful and hurtful. "
"If you form the habit of going by what you hear others say about someone, or going by what others think about someone, instead of searching that thing out for yourself and seeing for yourself, you will be walking west when you think you're going east, and you will be walking east when you think you're going west. This generation, especially of our people, has a burden, more so than any other time in history. The most important thing we can learn to do today is think for ourselves."
|bobby on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
3rd Mar 15
how did he die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Thomas Cloud on A Thought: African-American banks and moving your money|
2nd Jan 15
The history of African American Owned Banks, I'm informed and believe that the first was Freeman's Savings and Trust, a…
|purchase instagram followers on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
22nd Oct 14
purchase instagram followers US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American Clarion…
|how to cancel google plus account on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
10th Oct 14
how to cancel google plus account US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The…
|google plus app development on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Sep 14
google plus app development Midnight in the food-stamp economy | The African American Clarion Call
|visit this page on The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency|
24th Sep 14
visit this page The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency | The African American Clarion Call
|enrabiado on On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker|
20th Sep 14
enrabiado On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker | The African American Clarion Call
|youtube downloader mp3 Online on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
14th Sep 14
youtube downloader mp3 Online Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The…
|HCG Diet on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
9th Sep 14
HCG Diet Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American…
|cna training academy clearwater reviews on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
21st Aug 14
cna training academy clearwater reviews Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama |…
|best free antivirus program on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
8th Jul 14
best free antivirus program Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The…
|Ben Carson for prez 2016 on Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect|
23rd May 14
[…] Doesn't mean they ain't racist. Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect | The African American…
|Greg L on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
14th Feb 14
I'm glad you enjoyed this!
|lyddia on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
7th Feb 14
can anyone put his life in timeline format for me? I would really appreciate it of someone would do this…
|Anonomyous on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
27th Jan 14
It was very Excelling and I loved it!!!!!
- Life Expectancy In U.S. Drops For First Time In Decades, Report Finds December 8, 2016Overall, U.S. life expectancy dipped in 2015 — the first drop since 1993. That's because the death rate went up between 2014 and 2015, driven by an increase in mortality among people younger than 65.
- Diver's Ambassador Life Showed Bigotry Is Never Far From The Surface December 7, 2016Years after Pearl Harbor and decades before a proposed "Muslim registry," Sammy Lee tried to "prove that in America, I could do anything." America hasn't always been convinced.
- Deadly Fire In Oakland May Spark Crackdown On Off-The-Grid Artists' Spaces December 7, 2016Rents in the Bay Area are among the highest in the country, pushing many artists into illegal work/live spaces like the Ghost Ship, where a fire left 36 dead. Now, officials vow to step up regulation.
- Behind Trump's Taiwan Phone Chat, A Veteran Washington Insider December 7, 2016Former GOP senator and presidential candidate Bob Dole helped Taiwan connect with the Trump transition team. Federal disclosure reports show Dole has lobbied for Taiwan for nearly two decades.
- Information Overload? Not Everybody Is Feeling It, Pew Study Says December 7, 2016A Pew Research Center study finds that people do not feel as overloaded by information as they did a decade ago. In fact, people with more access to information find it helps them simplify their life.
- Study: Child Laborers In Bangladesh Are Working 64 Hours A Week December 7, 2016A new report from the Overseas Development Institute finds that impoverished children are working long hours in violation of the country's labor laws.
- School Choice 101: What It Is, How It Works And Does It Work? December 7, 2016President-elect Donald J. Trump said on the campaign trail that school choice is "the new civil rights issue of our time." But talk of school choice is, at best, confusing.
- Mental Health Care Gets A Boost From 21st Century Cures Act December 7, 2016Early intervention for treating psychosis and grants to train more psychologists and psychiatrists are just some of the ways the legislation would change mental health services.
- Pearl Harbor 75 Years Later: U.S. Recalls A Shocking Attack December 7, 2016America remembers the fallen — and how the nation responded to what President Franklin Roosevelt called a "date which will live in infamy."
- Energy Giant Shell Inks Oil Deal With Iran December 7, 2016Royal Dutch Shell has signed an agreement to develop oil and gas fields in Iran, despite the nuclear deal's uncertain future. It's the largest energy company to return since sanctions were lifted.
- Trump Tags Former Wrestling Magnate To Head Small Business Administration December 7, 2016Linda McMahon is the co-founder of the pro-wrestling enterprise World Wrestling Entertainment. The Republican twice ran to become the first female U.S. senator for Connecticut, but lost both bids.
- A Brighter Outlook Could Translate To A Longer Life December 7, 2016This study doesn't prove that optimism actually causes better health or postpones death. But it joins a growing body of evidence suggesting that they're fellow travelers.
- Trump's Pick For Education: A Free Market Approach To School Choice December 7, 2016Betsy DeVos is the president-elect's candidate for Secretary of Education. The Michigan philanthropist favors a free-market competition and choice approach to school reform.
- Trump Reportedly Picks Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt To Lead EPA December 7, 2016Pruitt has made no secret of his disdain for the Environmental Protection Agency — his official biography calls him "a leading advocate against the EPA's activist agenda."
- Not For You, Cindy Lou! These Tasty Holiday Treats Are For Grownups December 7, 2016With tantalizing twists like liqueur, coffee and spices, kids may turn up their little red noses at these decadent delights — but that just leaves more for you and your adult friends.