Contact me at:
"If we remain poor and dependent, the riches of other men will not avail us. If we are ignorant, the intelligence of other men will do but little for us. If we are foolish, the wisdom of other men will not guide us. If we are wasteful of time and money, the economy of other men will only make our destitution the more disgraceful and hurtful. "
"If you form the habit of going by what you hear others say about someone, or going by what others think about someone, instead of searching that thing out for yourself and seeing for yourself, you will be walking west when you think you're going east, and you will be walking east when you think you're going west. This generation, especially of our people, has a burden, more so than any other time in history. The most important thing we can learn to do today is think for ourselves."
|bobby on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
3rd Mar 15
how did he die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Thomas Cloud on A Thought: African-American banks and moving your money|
2nd Jan 15
The history of African American Owned Banks, I'm informed and believe that the first was Freeman's Savings and Trust, a…
|purchase instagram followers on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
22nd Oct 14
purchase instagram followers US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American Clarion…
|how to cancel google plus account on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
10th Oct 14
how to cancel google plus account US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The…
|google plus app development on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Sep 14
google plus app development Midnight in the food-stamp economy | The African American Clarion Call
|visit this page on The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency|
24th Sep 14
visit this page The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency | The African American Clarion Call
|enrabiado on On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker|
20th Sep 14
enrabiado On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker | The African American Clarion Call
|youtube downloader mp3 Online on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
14th Sep 14
youtube downloader mp3 Online Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The…
|HCG Diet on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
9th Sep 14
HCG Diet Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American…
|cna training academy clearwater reviews on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
21st Aug 14
cna training academy clearwater reviews Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama |…
|best free antivirus program on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
8th Jul 14
best free antivirus program Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The…
|Ben Carson for prez 2016 on Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect|
23rd May 14
[…] Doesn't mean they ain't racist. Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect | The African American…
|Greg L on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
14th Feb 14
I'm glad you enjoyed this!
|lyddia on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
7th Feb 14
can anyone put his life in timeline format for me? I would really appreciate it of someone would do this…
|Anonomyous on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
27th Jan 14
It was very Excelling and I loved it!!!!!
- Trump Responds To Slain Soldier's Father, Who Appeals To GOP Leaders July 30, 2016Khizr Khan gave an emotional speech at the DNC in Philadelphia. Donald Trump accused Khan of being scripted by the Clinton campaign and wondered if Ghazala Khan was unable to speak for herself.
- 5 Takeaways From The Democratic National Convention July 30, 2016As conventioneers head home after a dramatic DNC, here are 5 takeaways from Philadelphia.
- County Sheriff: Hot Air Balloon Crashes In Central Texas, No Apparent Survivors July 30, 2016The hot air balloon was carrying at least 16 people. The county sheriff said "it does not appear there were any survivors of the crash." Investigators are trying to determine the victim's identities.
- Pitching A 'Clintonville' Protest During The Democratic Convention July 30, 2016Anti-poverty activists organized a tent city in one of Philadelphia's poorest neighborhoods to protest the Democratic National Convention.
- Come Together (Or Not): Music At The Democratic National Convention July 30, 2016A chaotic week of fractured loyalties surged into buoyant affirmations for Hillary Clinton's candidacy. But are all those left-leaning musicians just singing into an echo chamber?
- It's Official: Obama's Presidential Library Will Be In Chicago's Jackson Park July 30, 2016"For the first time, a presidential center will be in the heart of an urban community," the Obama Foundation says, adding that the area was chosen because of its potential long-term impact.
- The Costs Of The Pulse Nightclub Shooting July 30, 2016Researchers are taking a look at the economic costs of shooting in the Orlando nightclub. Meanwhile, those affected personally are fretting about their bills.
- #NPRreads: These 3 Stories Are A Real Catch July 30, 2016Correspondents, editors and producers from our newsroom share the pieces that have kept them reading, using the #NPRreads hashtag. Each weekend, we highlight some of the best stories.
- Hidden Panties And Explosives: Army Releases Bizarre Details About Dallas Shooter July 30, 2016Three weeks after authorities identified Micah Johnson as the shooter who killed five police in Dallas, the military has released new details about his strange behavior while serving in Afghanistan.
- 'Quiero Creedence' Covers Creedence Clearwater Revival With A Latin Beat July 30, 2016NPR's Scott Simon talks to La Marisoul and Juan Manuel Caipo, two of the musicians on a new collection of covers of Creedence Clearwater Revival. It's called Quiero Creedence.
- Do Putin And Trump Really Have Something To Gain From One Another? July 30, 2016Days after Donald Trump suggested Vladimir Putin hacked Hillary Clinton's email, NPR's Scott Simon explores the Trump-Putin mutual admiration society with veteran Russia reporter Julia Ioffee.
- A Look At Where Bernie Sanders' Movement Goes From Here July 30, 2016Bernie Sanders may have lost the Democratic race for President, but his supporters believe some of his ideas won. Sanders surrogate Jonathan Tasini looks at his legacy.
- Clinton, Kaine Take Off On Bus Campaign Tour July 30, 2016Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine hit two swing states after the Democratic convention. They're on a bus tour through Ohio and Pennsylvania.
- Dentist Protagonists In Literature July 30, 2016Last week on the show author Dave Eggers and Scott Simon agreed that they couldn't think of any protagonists in fiction who are dentists. This week we have a correction, and literary dentist readings.
- Russian Hacking, Spies, Wikileaks: "Breaking Cover" Has A Lot In Common With The Week In Politics July 30, 2016Former M15 boss Dame Stella Rimington talks with Scott Simon about her new book, and her previous career in espionage.