Contact me at:
"If we remain poor and dependent, the riches of other men will not avail us. If we are ignorant, the intelligence of other men will do but little for us. If we are foolish, the wisdom of other men will not guide us. If we are wasteful of time and money, the economy of other men will only make our destitution the more disgraceful and hurtful. "
"If you form the habit of going by what you hear others say about someone, or going by what others think about someone, instead of searching that thing out for yourself and seeing for yourself, you will be walking west when you think you're going east, and you will be walking east when you think you're going west. This generation, especially of our people, has a burden, more so than any other time in history. The most important thing we can learn to do today is think for ourselves."
|bobby on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
3rd Mar 15
how did he die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Thomas Cloud on A Thought: African-American banks and moving your money|
2nd Jan 15
The history of African American Owned Banks, I'm informed and believe that the first was Freeman's Savings and Trust, a …
|purchase instagram followers on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
22nd Oct 14
purchase instagram followers US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American Clarion Call
|how to cancel google plus account on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
10th Oct 14
how to cancel google plus account US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American …
|google plus app development on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Sep 14
google plus app development Midnight in the food-stamp economy | The African American Clarion Call
|visit this page on The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency|
24th Sep 14
visit this page The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency | The African American Clarion Call
|enrabiado on On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker|
20th Sep 14
enrabiado On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker | The African American Clarion Call
|youtube downloader mp3 Online on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
14th Sep 14
youtube downloader mp3 Online Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|HCG Diet on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
9th Sep 14
HCG Diet Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American Clarion Call
|cna training academy clearwater reviews on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
21st Aug 14
cna training academy clearwater reviews Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African …
|best free antivirus program on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
8th Jul 14
best free antivirus program Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|Ben Carson for prez 2016 on Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect|
23rd May 14
[…] Doesn't mean they ain't racist. Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect | The African American …
|Greg L on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
14th Feb 14
I'm glad you enjoyed this!
|lyddia on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
7th Feb 14
can anyone put his life in timeline format for me? I would really appreciate it of someone would do this …
|Anonomyous on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
27th Jan 14
It was very Excelling and I loved it!!!!!
- Alabama Supreme Court Again Halts Gay Marriage March 4, 2015In a 134-page opinion, the court issued an order that goes against what higher courts has decided. The decision once again will pit the state against the federal judiciary.
- Peace Corps Teams Up With First Lady To 'Let Girls Learn' March 4, 2015The Peace Corp will recruit and train about 650 additional volunteers to focus on girls' education around the world. The expansion is part of a larger program launched by Michelle Obama Tuesday.
- Why Shark Finning Bans Aren't Keeping Sharks Off The Plate (Yet) March 4, 2015Fewer shark fins are being imported into Hong Kong, the epicenter of shark-fin soup, a culinary delicacy. But while the trade in shark fins may be down, the trade in shark meat is still going strong.
- Clinton Foundation Funding Woes Touch Hillary, Too March 3, 2015With Clinton potentially prepping for a presidential run, her role in the Clinton Foundation raises questions about big contributions from foreign governments, corporations and individuals.
- Round 2: Health Care Law Faces The Supreme Court Again March 3, 2015In King v. Burwell, Obamacare's opponents are challenging the ACA again, this time contending that a section of the law doesn't authorize subsidies to make mandated insurance affordable in 34 states.
- Should Hotel Owners Be Forced To Hand Over Guest Records To Police? March 3, 2015Hypotheticals about hunting lodges and Motel 6 saved the oral argument at the Supreme Court Tuesday from being strangled by legal weeds.
- 4 Reasons Both Parties Should Be Sweating Bullets Over King V. Burwell March 3, 2015The biggest political threat of the latest challenge to Obamacare is to the president, but Republicans wouldn't be winners either.
- FDA Mandates Tougher Warnings On Testosterone March 3, 2015The agency says the labels for testosterone drugs must state they aren't approved to fight aging and may increase the risk for heart attacks and strokes.
- FAA Is Trying To Keep Hackers Out Of Air Traffic Control, Official Says March 3, 2015FAA Administrator Michael Huerta tells a House panel that some vulnerabilities reported in a congressional study have been fixed, and the agency is working on others.
- In France, Young Muslims Often Straddle Two Worlds March 3, 2015An estimated 40 percent of France's 7 million Muslims live in and around Paris, many of them in the poor suburbs. It's hard to escape the banlieues, even for those who work or attend school elsewhere.
- Tea Tuesdays: Kenyan Farmers See Green In The Color Purple March 3, 2015Kenya has spent 25 years developing a purple "supertea" with high levels of antioxidants. The hope is that the tea will appeal to health-minded consumers and revive the country's struggling industry.
- Internet Memes And 'The Right To Be Forgotten' March 3, 2015Becoming Internet-famous is a gold mine for some, a nightmare for others. The world of memes can pit free speech against the desire for privacy. And laws generally aren't keeping up, an expert says.
- Not Clearing The Snow Off Your Car Before Driving Could Cost You March 3, 2015A Pennsylvania lawmaker wants to fine people who don't clean snow off their cars before getting on the road. Other states have similar laws. But for trucks, clearing the snow poses its own hazard.
- 10 Questions Some Doctors Are Afraid To Ask March 3, 2015Just 10 questions about bad childhood experiences can turn up undiagnosed illness in adults, research suggests. So why don't more doctors ask? Some say they aren't equipped to deal with the answers.
- Indian State Bans The Slaughter, Sale And Consumption Of Beef March 3, 2015Anyone found breaking the new law in Maharashtra state could face up to five years in prison.