Contact me at:
"If we remain poor and dependent, the riches of other men will not avail us. If we are ignorant, the intelligence of other men will do but little for us. If we are foolish, the wisdom of other men will not guide us. If we are wasteful of time and money, the economy of other men will only make our destitution the more disgraceful and hurtful. "
"If you form the habit of going by what you hear others say about someone, or going by what others think about someone, instead of searching that thing out for yourself and seeing for yourself, you will be walking west when you think you're going east, and you will be walking east when you think you're going west. This generation, especially of our people, has a burden, more so than any other time in history. The most important thing we can learn to do today is think for ourselves."
|purchase instagram followers on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
22nd Oct 14
purchase instagram followers US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American Clarion Call
|how to cancel google plus account on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
10th Oct 14
how to cancel google plus account US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American …
|google plus app development on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Sep 14
google plus app development Midnight in the food-stamp economy | The African American Clarion Call
|visit this page on The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency|
24th Sep 14
visit this page The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency | The African American Clarion Call
|enrabiado on On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker|
20th Sep 14
enrabiado On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker | The African American Clarion Call
|youtube downloader mp3 Online on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
14th Sep 14
youtube downloader mp3 Online Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|HCG Diet on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
9th Sep 14
HCG Diet Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American Clarion Call
|cna training academy clearwater reviews on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
21st Aug 14
cna training academy clearwater reviews Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African …
|best free antivirus program on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
8th Jul 14
best free antivirus program Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American …
|Ben Carson for prez 2016 on Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect|
23rd May 14
[…] Doesn't mean they ain't racist. Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect | The African American …
|Greg L on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
14th Feb 14
I'm glad you enjoyed this!
|lyddia on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
7th Feb 14
can anyone put his life in timeline format for me? I would really appreciate it of someone would do this …
|Anonomyous on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
27th Jan 14
It was very Excelling and I loved it!!!!!
|Ro on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Oct 13
|Greg L on About the Blogger|
19th Sep 13
And what case might I prove that the poster has questioned? I should bother with justifying the name of …
- Frank Mankiewicz, Aide Who Announced Robert Kennedy's Death, Dies October 24, 2014The journalist, political aide and author was Kennedy's press secretary when he died in 1968. Mankiewicz also ran Sen. George McGovern's presidential campaign. He died Thursday night at the age of 90.
- Recently Returned From Africa, Doctor Tests Positive For Ebola At NYC Hospital October 24, 2014A doctor, identified as Craig Spencer, who had worked in Ebola-stricken countries with Doctors Without Borders, had been monitoring his health and arrived at the hospital today with a fever.
- Criticized Over Missing Mexican Students, Governor Of Guerrero Will Step Down October 24, 2014Angel Aguirre had been under growing pressure to step down as the investigation of the student's disappearance dragged on.
- EU Leaders Agree To Cut Emissions By At Least 40 Percent October 23, 2014The president of the European Council said the agreement marked the "world's most ambitious" energy policy. Environmentalists worry it still falls short of what's needed to curb global warming.
- Calling 911 On Your Cell? It's Harder To Find You Than You Think October 23, 2014If you call 911 from inside a tall building, emergency responders may have difficulty finding you. Cellphone GPS technology currently doesn't work well indoors — but the FCC hopes to change that.
- Second White House Fence Jumper Had Been Arrested Before October 23, 2014Dominic Adesanya, 23, has been charged with two misdemeanors. Adesanya was stopped on the White House lawn by two Secret Service dogs.
- Park Service Construction Damaged Native American Burial Sites October 23, 2014National Park Service officials approved $3 million in illegal construction projects over a decade that damaged one of the nation's most sacred American Indian burial sites in northeast Iowa.
- How 'Foodies' Were Duped Into Thinking McDonald's Was High-End Food October 23, 2014A viral video shows people lauding fare billed as an "organic" fast-food option that was actually McDonald's. It wasn't just pranksters playing tricks on these poor folks, but maybe their brains, too.
- ACLU Challenges Miami Law On Behalf Of Homeless Sex Offenders October 23, 2014Miami-Dade County has strict limits on where sex offenders can live — so strict, many wind up living in outdoor encampments. Now the ACLU is challenging the law, which it says is harsh and arbitrary.
- What's My Risk Of Catching Ebola? October 23, 2014Folks in the U.S. are in a panic about catching Ebola. Let's just say, you're more likely to be eaten by a shark. The situation in Liberia, however, is starkly different.
- Cigarette-Maker Reynolds American To Ban Smoking At Work October 23, 2014Until now, Reynolds employees have been able to light up at their desks. But come January, workers will have to either go outside or use specially equipped smoking rooms.
- Please Do Not Leave A Message: Why Millennials Hate Voice Mail October 23, 2014"When it comes to voice mail, they're just over it," says Jane Buckingham, a trend expert. But it's still important at work, so younger generations will have to learn what to do after the beep.
- FDA Cracks Down On Fake Ebola Cures Sold Online October 23, 2014The Food and Drug Administration has issued warning letters to companies marketing products claimed to be cures for Ebola. One firm says it will drop such claims — but it's still selling the product.
- Report Says UNC Grade-Boosting Scandal Involved Fake Classes October 23, 2014An independent investigation found that the school's African and Afro-American Studies Department used the "paper classes" to inflate grades for more than 3,000 students, nearly half of them athletes.
- In North Carolina, Latino Voters Could Decide Tight Senate Race October 23, 2014Latinos make up 9 percent of the state's population and 2 percent of registered voters, and a new poll shows many are undecided. In Charlotte, Michel Martin learns more about their growing influence.