Contact me at:
"If we remain poor and dependent, the riches of other men will not avail us. If we are ignorant, the intelligence of other men will do but little for us. If we are foolish, the wisdom of other men will not guide us. If we are wasteful of time and money, the economy of other men will only make our destitution the more disgraceful and hurtful. "
"If you form the habit of going by what you hear others say about someone, or going by what others think about someone, instead of searching that thing out for yourself and seeing for yourself, you will be walking west when you think you're going east, and you will be walking east when you think you're going west. This generation, especially of our people, has a burden, more so than any other time in history. The most important thing we can learn to do today is think for ourselves."
|bobby on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
3rd Mar 15
how did he die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Thomas Cloud on A Thought: African-American banks and moving your money|
2nd Jan 15
The history of African American Owned Banks, I'm informed and believe that the first was Freeman's Savings and Trust, a…
|purchase instagram followers on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
22nd Oct 14
purchase instagram followers US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American Clarion…
|how to cancel google plus account on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
10th Oct 14
how to cancel google plus account US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The…
|google plus app development on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Sep 14
google plus app development Midnight in the food-stamp economy | The African American Clarion Call
|visit this page on The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency|
24th Sep 14
visit this page The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency | The African American Clarion Call
|enrabiado on On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker|
20th Sep 14
enrabiado On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker | The African American Clarion Call
|youtube downloader mp3 Online on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
14th Sep 14
youtube downloader mp3 Online Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The…
|HCG Diet on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
9th Sep 14
HCG Diet Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American…
|cna training academy clearwater reviews on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
21st Aug 14
cna training academy clearwater reviews Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama |…
|best free antivirus program on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
8th Jul 14
best free antivirus program Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The…
|Ben Carson for prez 2016 on Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect|
23rd May 14
[…] Doesn't mean they ain't racist. Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect | The African American…
|Greg L on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
14th Feb 14
I'm glad you enjoyed this!
|lyddia on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
7th Feb 14
can anyone put his life in timeline format for me? I would really appreciate it of someone would do this…
|Anonomyous on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
27th Jan 14
It was very Excelling and I loved it!!!!!
- Swiss School Board Upholds Handshake Policy, Despite Religious Objections May 26, 2016Two Muslim boys had refused to shake hands with their female teachers. The educational body in their area says schools can insist on the custom — and can fine parents if students don't comply.
- 6-Year-Old May Be Out Of Spelling Bee, But This Kid Is A Winner May 26, 2016Akash Vukoti was the youngest contestant in this year's Scripps National Spelling Bee. He didn't go all the way this time, but we've got our eye on him.
- We Don't Know How Many Workers Are Injured At Slaughterhouses. Here's Why May 25, 2016Injuries in the meat industry are likely to be under-reported, a new GAO report finds. Workers may be sent back to the line without seeing a doctor, or may not report out of fear of losing their jobs.
- Exxon Mobil, Chevron Shareholders Reject Resolutions Aimed At Battling Climate Change May 25, 2016But shareholders at Exxon Mobil approved one resolution that could make it easier to one day nominate an environmentalist to the board.
- Even With Bundy Behind Bars, 'Range War' Lives On For Some Ranchers May 25, 2016Cliven Bundy and many of his militia followers are now in jail, but some Western ranchers vow to continue defying the federal government when it comes to cattle grazing on public lands.
- U.S.-Backed Forces Launch Two Major Offensives Against Islamic State May 25, 2016The coalition has attacked IS positions in two areas of strategic importance: Fallujah, Iraq, and an area north of Raqqa, the group's de facto capital in Syria.
- Five Days And Five Nights With Doctors Without Borders May 25, 2016They're in a crowded refugee camp, running the only hospital in a war-torn corner of South Sudan.
- TSA Hopes To Speed Up Screening Lines This Summer, Administrator Tells Congress May 25, 2016But the agency projects that its checkpoints will screen 100 million more people in 2016 than it did in 2013 — even as its workforce has been reduced by 12 percent over that same time period.
- Reports Peg Tech Billionaire As Funder Of Hulk Hogan's Case Against Gawker May 25, 2016The New York Times says entrepreneur Peter Thiel confirms he has been bankrolling the ex-wrestler's lawsuit. Gawker is appealing a jury award to Hogan of $140 million over publication of a sex tape.
- Nearly A Dozen States Sue U.S. Government Over Transgender Policies May 25, 2016The Obama administration has argued that gender identity is protected under federal law. The states say the government is overreaching.
- John Kerry's Awkward Push For Investment In Iran May 25, 2016The secretary of state negotiated the nuclear deal and wants it to work. He recently went to Europe to encourage banks there to invest in Iran.
- Dear Hollywood, This Is How You Make A Movie With African Characters May 25, 2016Sean Penn's new movie set in Africa got booed at Cannes. Critics said its African characters were "bleeding wallpaper." Here are 4 films that give African characters (and actors) their due.
- Watchdog: Hillary Clinton Violated State Dept. Policies By Using Private Email May 25, 2016A report issued by the department's inspector general found that previous secretaries of state also failed to comply with record-keeping and security policies.
- For Female Fruit Flies, Mr. Right Has The Biggest Sperm May 25, 2016It's not unusual for males to try to impress females with big body parts. Consider antlers on deer, or elaborate tails on peacocks. Some male fruit flies take a different approach: giant sperm.
- Defiant Female Ukrainian Pilot Freed From Russia In Prisoner Swap May 25, 2016Ukrainian pilot and national hero Nadiya Savchenko had been held by Russia for almost two years. Russia had sentenced her to 22 years in prison for murder — she called it a propaganda stunt.