Contact me at:
"If we remain poor and dependent, the riches of other men will not avail us. If we are ignorant, the intelligence of other men will do but little for us. If we are foolish, the wisdom of other men will not guide us. If we are wasteful of time and money, the economy of other men will only make our destitution the more disgraceful and hurtful. "
"If you form the habit of going by what you hear others say about someone, or going by what others think about someone, instead of searching that thing out for yourself and seeing for yourself, you will be walking west when you think you're going east, and you will be walking east when you think you're going west. This generation, especially of our people, has a burden, more so than any other time in history. The most important thing we can learn to do today is think for ourselves."
|bobby on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
3rd Mar 15
how did he die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Thomas Cloud on A Thought: African-American banks and moving your money|
2nd Jan 15
The history of African American Owned Banks, I'm informed and believe that the first was Freeman's Savings and Trust, a…
|purchase instagram followers on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
22nd Oct 14
purchase instagram followers US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The African American Clarion…
|how to cancel google plus account on US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL|
10th Oct 14
how to cancel google plus account US Government seizes 307 domains in the defense of the NFL | The…
|google plus app development on Midnight in the food-stamp economy|
24th Sep 14
google plus app development Midnight in the food-stamp economy | The African American Clarion Call
|visit this page on The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency|
24th Sep 14
visit this page The IRS: A Study in Inefficiency | The African American Clarion Call
|enrabiado on On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker|
20th Sep 14
enrabiado On her own ground: Madam CJ Walker | The African American Clarion Call
|youtube downloader mp3 Online on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
14th Sep 14
youtube downloader mp3 Online Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The…
|HCG Diet on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
9th Sep 14
HCG Diet Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The African American…
|cna training academy clearwater reviews on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
21st Aug 14
cna training academy clearwater reviews Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama |…
|best free antivirus program on Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama|
8th Jul 14
best free antivirus program Race in Not the Only Reason for Jump in Assassination Threats to Obama | The…
|Ben Carson for prez 2016 on Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect|
23rd May 14
[…] Doesn't mean they ain't racist. Harry Reid on Obama: He has no discernable “Negro” dialect | The African American…
|Greg L on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
14th Feb 14
I'm glad you enjoyed this!
|lyddia on Black History Moment: Archie A. Alexander|
7th Feb 14
can anyone put his life in timeline format for me? I would really appreciate it of someone would do this…
|Anonomyous on A Black History Moment: Alonzo F. Herndon and the founding of Atlanta Life Insurance Company|
27th Jan 14
It was very Excelling and I loved it!!!!!
- Report: Wells Fargo Considers Clawing Back Executive Pay Over Fake-Account Scandal September 27, 2016The Wall Street Journal says the bank's board reportedly hopes to resolve the issue ahead of this week's House hearing on the unauthorized opening of as many as 2 million customer accounts.
- Italy's 'Cultural Allowance' For Teens Aims To Educate, Counter Extremism September 27, 2016Italy is giving 500 euros to every 18-year-old to spend on theater, music, books or other cultural events. The money is aimed at educating native-born Italians and assimilating immigrants.
- It May Not Cost You More To Drive Home In A Climate-Friendly Car September 27, 2016It has been a common belief that low-emissions vehicles, like hybrids and electric cars, are more expensive than other choices. But researchers at MIT have found otherwise.
- 'Kingdom' Examines Afghanistan Through The Prism Of The Karzai Family September 27, 2016Journalist Joshua Partlow was in Afghanistan from 2009 to 2012, a time of corruption, government dysfunction and civilian hostility to U.S. military operations. His new book is A Kingdom of Their Own.
- Do Fact Checks Matter? September 27, 2016Voters' minds are stubborn, and politicians habitually spout falsehoods. That doesn't mean fact-checking is a failure, though.
- WATCH: Elon Musk Unveils His Plan For Colonizing Mars September 27, 2016In a speech at the International Astronautical Congress in Guadalajara, Mexico, the billionaire tech entrepreneur is detailing his vision for sending humans to the Red Planet.
- Guess What? As Of Today, The Western Hemisphere Has No Wars September 27, 2016Colombia's peace deal brings to a close rebel insurgencies in Latin America that began with Fidel Castro in the 1950s. In all those years, only two guerrilla groups ever toppled governments.
- For First Time, Destruction Of Cultural Sites Leads To War Crime Conviction September 27, 2016Ahmed al-Faqi al-Mahdi was on trial in The Hague for his role in the deliberate destruction of nine mausoleums and a mosque in Timbuktu. The radical Islamist was sentenced to nine years in prison.
- In Post-Debate Interview, Trump Again Criticizes Pageant-Winner's Weight September 27, 2016Donald Trump followed up Monday's debate by insulting a former Miss Universe winner. He told a morning show that Alicia Machado "gained a massive amount of weight, and it was a real problem."
- Teaching Middle-Schoolers Climate Change Without Terrifying Them September 27, 2016One science teacher in Miami knows how sea-level rise could affect her students' lives when they are her age. She is determined to teach them to take that seriously, with optimism.
- Appeals Court Hears Challenge To Obama Power-Plant Emissions Rule September 27, 2016A key piece of the Obama administration's efforts to cut back on carbon emissions faces a test in court on Tuesday. An appeals court is hearing arguments on regulations announced last year.
- Expansion Proposed For Women's Health Services Without A Copay September 27, 2016The list of preventive services that insurers would cover without a copay could grow to include mammograms for younger women and perhaps even vasectomies for men.
- Who Got What They Wanted From The First Clinton-Trump Debate? September 27, 2016On this occasion, the often dour Clinton gave way to beaming smiles and occasional chuckles. Trump had just one salient objective — to project a calm and presidential air — yet struggled with it.
- Long Absent In China, Tipping Makes A Comeback At A Few Trendy Restaurants September 27, 2016Viewed for decades as capitalist exploitation, tipping is now encouraged at some upscale urban restaurants catering to wealthy young customers. Restaurateurs insist it's strictly voluntary.
- U.S. Targets Chinese Company For Supporting N. Korean Nuclear Program September 27, 2016The U.S. Department of the Treasury says a Chinese conglomerate on the North Korean border has helped blacklisted North Korean companies procure raw materials that could be used for nuclear weapons.